The rest of the BF42 maps are being converted to BFV, it s..

From BFV site:

"
Battlefield Conversion Team - Sneak Peak Video
The Battlefield Conversion team, hard at work porting all official
Battlefield 1942 maps into WW2 Mod for BFV, have released a sneak peak
video that can be found here.
"

Looking forward to that,

regards,

Achtung Ecco

bug

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:41:02 +0100, Achtung Ecco <nospam@nospam.no>
wrote:

> From BFV site:
>
>"
>Battlefield Conversion Team - Sneak Peak Video
>The Battlefield Conversion team, hard at work porting all official
>Battlefield 1942 maps into WW2 Mod for BFV, have released a sneak peak
>video that can be found here.
>"
>
>Looking forward to that,

Be interesting to see what they come up with. The pure city maps or
mostly desert maps shouldn't be too different, although having the
semi-auto for the engie will be nice. Guadalcanal would be a natural.

wrote:

> From BFV site:
>
>"
>Battlefield Conversion Team - Sneak Peak Video
>The Battlefield Conversion team, hard at work porting all official
>Battlefield 1942 maps into WW2 Mod for BFV, have released a sneak peak
>video that can be found here.
>"
>
>Looking forward to that,
>
>regards,
>
>Achtung Ecco
sweet I bet this gets folks buying the BF:V the game engine is far
superior to the original bf1942.....

Achtung Ecco wrote:
> From BFV site:

> Looking forward to that,

Also, a Christmas card from DICE: http://www.dice.se/christmas/ ;-)

regards,

Achtung Ecco

Hey, welcome to this week.

Old Chieftain wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:41:02 +0100, Achtung Ecco <nospam@nospam.no>
> wrote:
>

>>From BFV site:
>>
>>"
>>Battlefield Conversion Team - Sneak Peak Video
>>The Battlefield Conversion team, hard at work porting all official
>>Battlefield 1942 maps into WW2 Mod for BFV, have released a sneak peak
>>video that can be found here.
>>"
>>
>>Looking forward to that,
>>
>>regards,
>>
>>Achtung Ecco
>
> sweet I bet this gets folks buying the BF:V the game engine is far
> superior to the original bf1942.....

However, BF2 will soon come out..

regards,

Achtung Ecco