Please help im in trouble

ATARI132

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
Well im pretty sure im screwed. i got I had gotten everything in my pc and i connected the psu to the wall and it didnt turn on. so what could have happened.

ATARI132

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012

I have a nzxt phantom, i7 2600k, xfx 6870,corsair enthusiast and both vengence 4 gb ram cards are plugged in. i dont have all of the case stuff plugged in and i also put the mother board in off of the standoffs. but no fans even started.

ATARI132

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
oh thank you thank you lord i thought fried the motherboard when i diddnt put it in the right way can you stay by if i have more questions

ATARI132

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
ok i have a four pin connector on my hdd and i dont have one that will fit from my psu am i missing something

Some hard drives expect to use SATA power connectors. They are thin and flat. If you for whatever reason don't have any 4 pin MOLEX connectors, then you should have SATA power connectors definitely.

It is hard to really help you since its so hard to tell what parts you even have, but look for a flat black connector on the PSU and try to put it in there. That is the best i can tell you unless you make it a little easier on me here.

Line breaks and organization are your friend. Try this format:

Processor Maker Processor Model
Motherboard Maker Motherboard Model
RAM maker RAM model
PSU maker PSU model
Video card maker video card model
case maker case model
hard drive maker hard drive model
cd drive maker cd drive model