martimagem

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Hello! I'ma photographer and I need a machine to work with the CS6 and other image editing programs. I do not have a very high budget, but also do not want a simple setup because it gets outdated very quickly! Use windows 7 and photograph everything in raw. Help me. Thank you.

G

This will help you a bit about selcting the right PC case for your build, feed you some importand informations why i said no to the new Intel ivy CPU:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/forum2.php?config=tomshardwareuk.inc&cat=10&post=340000&page=1&p=1&sondage=0&owntopic=1&trash=0&trash_post=0&print=0&numreponse=0&quote_only=0&new=0&nojs=0

I say you need 8 Gbytes ram, 2 ssd in raid 0 (if you work images more than 2 Gbytes size) will help a lot and a average good low watts graphics card.

PS Spending more money for pc parts is not worth starting with these may help you to fix some jobs and for plotter, who knows, a color printer to photografic paper and other staff. I guess first you invest time of learning cs6 may getting some money comming and then you go a bit higher if you like.

Post what u already have and what needs to be bought.

U need 16GB RAM, 2500K and up.