Money for searching the web....

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

New site which pays you to search the net. It's only 2 cents per
search using the google search engine but you also get 2 cents per
search of every referal. I just got a payment a week ago for over 200
bucks. Best part is that it's all done through paypal so theres no
waiting for paper checks in the mail. If interested, check it out at:
http://netbux.org/?r=48934

Bob wrote:

> New site which pays you to search the net. It's only 2 cents per
> search using the google search engine but you also get 2 cents per
> search of every referal. I just got a payment a week ago for over 200
> bucks. Best part is that it's all done through paypal so theres no
> waiting for paper checks in the mail. If interested, check it out at:
> http://netbux.org/?r=48934

Reported for spamming. NetBux's policy is to now cancel your account.