Near the end of Xbox Doom3....need help finishing

I am in an area where I fight a giant thing with Vikin-like horns. While I
dodge him other baddies are popping up after me. How do you get through
this area...one hit from the giant and I am deadmeat. I can dance about for
awhile but I need a successful strategy if anyone has passed this point in
Hell.

Glen
1 answer Last reply
More about near xbox doom3 need finishing

    Glen Bu wrote:
    > I am in an area where I fight a giant thing with Vikin-like horns. While I
    > dodge him other baddies are popping up after me. How do you get through
    > this area...one hit from the giant and I am deadmeat. I can dance about for
    > awhile but I need a successful strategy if anyone has passed this point in
    > Hell.

    That sounds like the Cyberdemon. If you can hit it with the soul cube 4
    times, that will be enough.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games