Near the end of Xbox Doom3....need help finishing

Last response: in Video Games
April 25, 2005 6:29:18 AM

I am in an area where I fight a giant thing with Vikin-like horns. While I
dodge him other baddies are popping up after me. How do you get through
this area...one hit from the giant and I am deadmeat. I can dance about for
awhile but I need a successful strategy if anyone has passed this point in
Hell.

Glen
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 7:19:56 AM

Glen Bu wrote:
> I am in an area where I fight a giant thing with Vikin-like horns. While I
> dodge him other baddies are popping up after me. How do you get through
> this area...one hit from the giant and I am deadmeat. I can dance about for
> awhile but I need a successful strategy if anyone has passed this point in
> Hell.

That sounds like the Cyberdemon. If you can hit it with the soul cube 4
times, that will be enough.
!