• SE Black / Orange

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • SE Gunmetal

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

ls86

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012
Hi guys, I'm thinking of purchasing a Phantom 410 tower. But currently have some trouble on deciding what case color to choose from. Since I can't find a local store to pay a physical visit, I'd like to ask any of the Phantom 410 owners that what is your favorite color.

So far I have my eyes on the white and gunmetal. The white / blue one feels very clean. Along with the blue LED light, it just looks amazing. But perhaps it would be a difficult job to maintain that cleanness and whiteness after a while. Also heard lots of people saying the gunmetal is the best, looks like a car paint... blah blah.... I don't trust the stock photos from the website since they photoshop them a lot. Looking at some videos and users's photos, the real paint job seems a little brownish, not really the dark gunmetal color in my head. I don't know whether is the lighting effect on the photos or it is really the color tone. If you guys own the gunmetal color, I really want to know your opinions on this.

Thank you very much :)

Burgies

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
I have the gunmetal and love it, i have put some white cold cathodes in there, and with my asrock z77 extreme4 having similar colours it looks very neat indeed

Tmant123

Honorable
May 24, 2012
I have the red and black Phatom 410, absolutely love the look. Most cases look like they try to hard and I want a cool relaxed yet "mean" look. That's why I chose Phantom 410, plus NZXT has very good quality.

As far as customizations I've loaded the thing full of blue fans. (Doesn't really count)

Pretty case.

I like the black and orange one. But I would choose the White SE one instead. The white SE one looks somewhat more elegant :lol:. Anyway, colours are totally personal choice and we shouldn't recommend a colour for you :). You choose :). Oh yes BTW I have a White Phantom 410 and it looks nice :). Yes true when dust stick at the case it is very noticeable, but if you blow it out it will look nice again, do this weekly :).

Arthan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2010
I am having so much trouble finding this case for a decent price in Canada. I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to settle for something else... the Phantom looked like it had such nice features of quality for the price.

If all else fails I guess I'll go with a Corsair 500R or some random Cooler Master design.

hrath

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2012
I got the phantom 410 straight up white with a blue LED fan, swapped all of the other fans for newer ones with the same type of blue LED, now it looks very very very nice!

ls86

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012
Haha... haven't checked back this post for a long time. Wouldn't expect there were so many posts.

I got the gunmetal case. I have to say the case really looks amazing. I love the matt finish on it. I wanted the black with orange trim. But it is just a little too shiny. My computer has been running smoothly for a month now, quiet and fast.

Anyway... thank you guys for replying.

JJ1217

Honorable
Someone please help me. I'm considering getting this case, but I want to know what color the LED fan is (The top one) so I can buy a matching second one, as it has 2 slots for 200mm fans. I'm getting the black one, and through pictures, it looks blue, but I'm not sure.

NOKIA0

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012

What fans are you using? I'm thinking of getting the white version, and fitting it with blue led fans. I just don't know how bright it will be with all led fans

NOKIA0

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012

Could you post a picture of that? I'm thinking of doing the same so i would like to see how it looks. :)

Burgies

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
I ended up getting rid of all the LED fans, they cause too much glow outside the case for my liking. I put 4 super quiet fans in instead and ran white cold cathodes along the top and bottom. Looks sick seeing everything lit up.

Jake T

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014

The gunmetal color is a shade of grey. I have the gunmetal color and its grey with black by the leds and usb connectors

HappyHambo

Reputable
Dec 3, 2014
I'm kinda late to the party but does anyone know what LED colour would go well in a Gunmetal 410? Im thinking orange but its hard to find good orange LED fans..

SenanJay

Reputable
Jul 11, 2015
I have the 410 Gunmetal, and it is a sexy case. The white LEDs on the case fans contrast well on its matte black exterior. If you don't like the glow of the fans though, you can lower the speed of the fans through the inbuilt fan controller, which also reduces their brightness.

MARK_kakuzo

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016

do u still having it?

TRENDING THREADS