• 19 %
  • SE White / Blue
  • 19 %
  • SE Black / Orange
  • 19 %
  • SE Gunmetal
  • 45 %
July 19, 2012 12:25:48 PM

Hi guys, I'm thinking of purchasing a Phantom 410 tower. But currently have some trouble on deciding what case color to choose from. Since I can't find a local store to pay a physical visit, I'd like to ask any of the Phantom 410 owners that what is your favorite color.

So far I have my eyes on the white and gunmetal. The white / blue one feels very clean. Along with the blue LED light, it just looks amazing. But perhaps it would be a difficult job to maintain that cleanness and whiteness after a while. Also heard lots of people saying the gunmetal is the best, looks like a car paint... blah blah.... I don't trust the stock photos from the website since they photoshop them a lot. Looking at some videos and users's photos, the real paint job seems a little brownish, not really the dark gunmetal color in my head. I don't know whether is the lighting effect on the photos or it is really the color tone. If you guys own the gunmetal color, I really want to know your opinions on this.

Thank you very much :) 
July 19, 2012 12:51:59 PM

I have the full tower NZXT Phantom, white with red trim,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
I love the color scheme to it, my friend bought the black one, still looks sexy.
I think of the 410's my favorites are the black it orange trim, and black with white trim.
They look purrrdy.
August 24, 2012 3:55:57 AM

I have the gunmetal and love it, i have put some white cold cathodes in there, and with my asrock z77 extreme4 having similar colours it looks very neat indeed
Related resources
August 24, 2012 5:36:15 AM

I have the red and black Phatom 410, absolutely love the look. Most cases look like they try to hard and I want a cool relaxed yet "mean" look. That's why I chose Phantom 410, plus NZXT has very good quality.

As far as customizations I've loaded the thing full of blue fans. (Doesn't really count)

Pretty case.
a b ) Power supply
August 24, 2012 5:48:53 AM

I like the black and orange one. But I would choose the White SE one instead. The white SE one looks somewhat more elegant :lol: . Anyway, colours are totally personal choice and we shouldn't recommend a colour for you :) . You choose :) . Oh yes BTW I have a White Phantom 410 and it looks nice :) . Yes true when dust stick at the case it is very noticeable, but if you blow it out it will look nice again, do this weekly :) .
August 25, 2012 10:57:33 PM

I am having so much trouble finding this case for a decent price in Canada. I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to settle for something else... the Phantom looked like it had such nice features of quality for the price.

If all else fails I guess I'll go with a Corsair 500R or some random Cooler Master design.
August 26, 2012 12:46:30 AM

I got the phantom 410 straight up white with a blue LED fan, swapped all of the other fans for newer ones with the same type of blue LED, now it looks very very very nice!
August 26, 2012 6:43:09 PM

Haha... haven't checked back this post for a long time. Wouldn't expect there were so many posts.

I got the gunmetal case. I have to say the case really looks amazing. I love the matt finish on it. I wanted the black with orange trim. But it is just a little too shiny. My computer has been running smoothly for a month now, quiet and fast.

Anyway... thank you guys for replying.
September 13, 2012 7:12:35 AM

Someone please help me. I'm considering getting this case, but I want to know what color the LED fan is (The top one) so I can buy a matching second one, as it has 2 slots for 200mm fans. I'm getting the black one, and through pictures, it looks blue, but I'm not sure.
September 13, 2012 7:57:01 AM

Im pretty sure the black and white have blue, and the gunmetal is white.
September 13, 2012 7:57:32 AM

also they are not 200mm, can have 120 or 140 on top
October 6, 2012 9:55:44 PM

Tmant123 said:
I have the red and black Phatom 410, absolutely love the look. Most cases look like they try to hard and I want a cool relaxed yet "mean" look. That's why I chose Phantom 410, plus NZXT has very good quality.

As far as customizations I've loaded the thing full of blue fans. (Doesn't really count)

Pretty case.

What fans are you using? I'm thinking of getting the white version, and fitting it with blue led fans. I just don't know how bright it will be with all led fans
October 6, 2012 9:58:46 PM

hrath said:
I got the phantom 410 straight up white with a blue LED fan, swapped all of the other fans for newer ones with the same type of blue LED, now it looks very very very nice!

Could you post a picture of that? I'm thinking of doing the same so i would like to see how it looks. :) 
October 7, 2012 12:33:17 PM

I ended up getting rid of all the LED fans, they cause too much glow outside the case for my liking. I put 4 super quiet fans in instead and ran white cold cathodes along the top and bottom. Looks sick seeing everything lit up.
January 10, 2014 10:42:13 AM

Burgies said:
Im pretty sure the black and white have blue, and the gunmetal is white.

The gunmetal color is a shade of grey. I have the gunmetal color and its grey with black by the leds and usb connectors
!