New Build For Gaming Purchasing soon input and help needed?

Approximate Purchase Date: 6-8 weeks

Budget Range: 500-750, rebates dont bother me.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming, surfing web, watching videos (youtube), schoolwork.

Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, power supply, harddrive, ram, cooling, sdd.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.com

Parts Preferences: Intel

Overclocking: not interested unless makes significant difference with suggested parts.

SLI or Crossfire: Yes not currently but preffer to leave room for upgradability

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080p

Additional Comments: want to be able to play games like battlefield 3 and especially skyrim. Not necesarivly on all max with hiigest resolution, (if thats even possible with my budget)?
6 answers Last reply
More about build gaming purchasing input needed
  1. 6-8 weeks is not "soon."
  2. ive been planning on getting one fore two years and now have decided im actually going to buy one sorry if it seems long to some people...
  3. Well the reason is that in 6-8 weeks everything will change. Ivy Bridge will come out (New Intel Processors), new motherboards, possibly the rest of Kepler (nvidia). Why don't you post back a week before you're going to buy to see what the next month brings us?
  4. ok thats actually not a bad idea because ill probably have a higher budget then also... haha sorry for the trouble i guess i really have no reason to plan this far ahead
  5. No problem. I know how you feel. I just built my first one also, been waiting a long time to get my own computer. It's normal :)
  6. Check my sig for suggestions.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems