Fox News Videos

October 28, 2004 7:29:18 AM

Since installing Service Pack 2 for XP pro, my fox news videos won't
come up. I use Windows Media Player version 10. I have disabled the
firewalls and pop up windows, thinking that is what was causing it.
Any Suggestions? Hate to un-install SP2, when everything else is
working so well.

Vince

More about : fox news videos

Anonymous
October 31, 2004 1:26:09 PM

El Cugino,
Do you have any Ad blocker, pop-up blocker or Firewalls running that might
be blocking the Fox server? If you do, you need to add 'oas.foxnews.com' to
their safe list.

Drew

"El Cugino" <cworetnospam@cox.net> wrote in message
Since installing Service Pack 2 for XP pro, my fox news videos won't
come up. I use Windows Media Player version 10. I have disabled the
firewalls and pop up windows, thinking that is what was causing it.
Any Suggestions? Hate to un-install SP2, when everything else is
working so well.

Vince
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 9:20:51 PM

Obviously a "Right Wing Conspiracy". {};-)

!