Fox News Videos

Since installing Service Pack 2 for XP pro, my fox news videos won't
come up. I use Windows Media Player version 10. I have disabled the
firewalls and pop up windows, thinking that is what was causing it.
Any Suggestions? Hate to un-install SP2, when everything else is
working so well.

Vince
2 answers Last reply
More about news videos

    El Cugino,
    Do you have any Ad blocker, pop-up blocker or Firewalls running that might
    be blocking the Fox server? If you do, you need to add 'oas.foxnews.com' to
    their safe list.

    Drew

    "El Cugino" <cworetnospam@cox.net> wrote in message
    Since installing Service Pack 2 for XP pro, my fox news videos won't
    come up. I use Windows Media Player version 10. I have disabled the
    firewalls and pop up windows, thinking that is what was causing it.
    Any Suggestions? Hate to un-install SP2, when everything else is
    working so well.

    Vince

    Obviously a "Right Wing Conspiracy". {};-)

    "El Cugino" <cworetnospam@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Since installing Service Pack 2 for XP pro, my fox news videos won't
    > come up. I use Windows Media Player version 10. I have disabled the
    > firewalls and pop up windows, thinking that is what was causing it.
    > Any Suggestions? Hate to un-install SP2, when everything else is
    > working so well.
    >
    > Vince

Configuration Video Customization Windows XP