Midnight Club 3 question...

When does the second set of performance upgrades become available?
Kind of annoying that it's locked actually. I quicly maxed my car on
the first level of stuff, and have been playing through a lot of races
and the second level never seems to get unlocked. Is there something
specific that triggers it?

On 26 Apr 2005 05:00:57 -0700, "BIGSteve" <fitzgerald_s@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I think it was when you unlock the second city. *I think*

Yeah, just got there, you;re right. Thx for the info.

I wish the performance parts weren't locked at all ... the game would
be more addictive if I had that steady drip of performance
improvements like I do in the GT series.