Unwanted file on desktop

I have recently acquired a rather irritating file (it's name is written
in Spanish - I think). I delete it in the usual way, but when I reboot
my computer the ghastly thing appears again!
Does anyone know how I can get rid of this rogue file. I would be very
grateful.
Thanks  oops, I mean 'B00m

--
B00m!

Hi

Please try all these programs to check for any spyware that may be on your
system:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder - http://forum.aumha.org/downloads/cwshredder.zip