REQ: NINJA GAIDEN!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE POST NINJA GAIDEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yaco wrote:
> SOMEONE PLEASE POST NINJA GAIDEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

This post has been forwarded to....to...to...

damn, I can't remember how it's suppose to end

"Khee Mao" <big_bad_buddha_daddy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Here yah go
> > http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/225118.asp
> >
> > You're welcome
> >

> yeah...if any game is worth buying, Ninja Gaiden is surely one of them...

I just picked up a copy on eBay for under $20 shipped.
I am splitting my playing time with that and Doom 3 right now.
Both are a blast.

> I just picked up a copy on eBay for under $20 shipped.
> I am splitting my playing time with that and Doom 3 right now.
> Both are a blast.

oh, man...Ninja Gaiden is one of the best...when you're done there are even
a few hurricane packs you can download...

Doom 3, on the other hand, has been collecting dust at my place...I made it
as far as the first airlock where you can step outside (?) but I had to
force myself to go that far...the gameplay is boring me...looks fantastic
though, I'll give it that...I'll probably get back to it after I finish
Splinter Cell, and am hoping that the gameplay picks up...

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I just picked up a copy on eBay for under $20 shipped.
> > I am splitting my playing time with that and Doom 3 right now.
> > Both are a blast.
> >

> oh, man...Ninja Gaiden is one of the best...when you're done there are
even
> a few hurricane packs you can download...
>

> Doom 3, on the other hand, has been collecting dust at my place...I made
it
> as far as the first airlock where you can step outside (?) but I had to
> force myself to go that far...the gameplay is boring me...looks fantastic
> though, I'll give it that...I'll probably get back to it after I finish
> Splinter Cell, and am hoping that the gameplay picks up...

Bah....
You gotta come to my place and play it.
Ambience is everything :)
I play it after my wife and kids go to bed, down in my basement on a big
screen with the 7.1 sound cranked.....
Oh and the basement pitch black *thumbs-up*

But then again, maybe I am just becoming a whimp in my middle age and easier
to scare than I use to be.

> Bah....
> You gotta come to my place and play it.
> Ambience is everything :)
> I play it after my wife and kids go to bed, down in my basement on a big
> screen with the 7.1 sound cranked.....
> Oh and the basement pitch black *thumbs-up*
>
> But then again, maybe I am just becoming a whimp in my middle age and
> easier
> to scare than I use to be.

oh, I've got a more than adaquate setup, don't get me wrong...and the game
sounds and looks fantastic, its a technical masterpiece, its just
predictably cliched gameplay...gee, I wonder if a monster is going to jump
out and say "boo"...again...like I say, maybe the game picks up later...as
it stands, I've already seen the same cheap "scare" tactic repeated ad
nauseum...

yaco wrote:
> SOMEONE PLEASE POST NINJA GAIDEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

Sure thing.

NINJA GAIDEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Strychnine

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message

> yaco wrote:
>> SOMEONE PLEASE POST NINJA GAIDEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>

>> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
>> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
>> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-
>
> This post has been forwarded to....to...to...
>
> damn, I can't remember how it's suppose to end

It goes.. This post has been forwarded to Bilgekunt's kramhole.

Robert P Holley wrote:
> yaco wrote:
>
>>SOMEONE PLEASE POST NINJA GAIDEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>

>>--------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
>>------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
>>-= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-
>

> This post has been forwarded to....to...to...
>
> damn, I can't remember how it's suppose to end

LMFAO...how could you possibly forget?!? You have only seen that post
about a thousand times ;)

Strychnine wrote:
> "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
>
>>yaco wrote:
>>
>>>SOMEONE PLEASE POST NINJA GAIDEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>

>>>--------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
>>>------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
>>>-= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-
>>
>>This post has been forwarded to....to...to...
>>
>>damn, I can't remember how it's suppose to end
>

> It goes.. This post has been forwarded to Bilgekunt's kramhole.

;)

> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

> > Bah....
> > You gotta come to my place and play it.
> > Ambience is everything :)
> > I play it after my wife and kids go to bed, down in my basement on a big
> > screen with the 7.1 sound cranked.....
> > Oh and the basement pitch black *thumbs-up*
> >
> > But then again, maybe I am just becoming a whimp in my middle age and
> > easier
> > to scare than I use to be.
> >

> oh, I've got a more than adaquate setup, don't get me wrong...and the game
> sounds and looks fantastic, its a technical masterpiece, its just
> predictably cliched gameplay...gee, I wonder if a monster is going to jump
> out and say "boo"...again...like I say, maybe the game picks up later...as
> it stands, I've already seen the same cheap "scare" tactic repeated ad
> nauseum...

It gets more chaotic as you progress thru the game. The monster get smarter
and harder to kill but I'm not sure it won't still bore yah.
I hope you play thru so you can share you opinion of what you thought of the
outcome of the game. I just reached Hell last night.

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Khee Mao" <big_bad_buddha_daddy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Doom 3, on the other hand, has been collecting dust at my place...I made
> it
>> as far as the first airlock where you can step outside (?) but I had to
>> force myself to go that far...the gameplay is boring me...looks fantastic
>> though, I'll give it that...I'll probably get back to it after I finish
>> Splinter Cell, and am hoping that the gameplay picks up...
>
> Bah....
> You gotta come to my place and play it.
> Ambience is everything :)
> I play it after my wife and kids go to bed, down in my basement on a big
> screen with the 7.1 sound cranked.....
> Oh and the basement pitch black *thumbs-up*

I'm liking Doom3 a lot, but I'm playing it the same way ... pitch dark,
batv, surround sound ... I know stuff is going to jump out at me, but it
freaks me out every time. I even had a Doom dream, once - woke up with
demons chasing me. Creepy.

In article <lvvbe.8857$vU4.2906@newsfe6-win.ntli.net>,
badboy_kala@hotmail.com says...
> SOMEONE PLEASE POST NINJA GAIDEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

you wouldn't have a clue what to do if someone did dickhead.

"JoblessDave" <JoblessDave@notlisted.us> wrote in message
> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Khee Mao" <big_bad_buddha_daddy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Doom 3, on the other hand, has been collecting dust at my place...I
made
> > it
> >> as far as the first airlock where you can step outside (?) but I had to
> >> force myself to go that far...the gameplay is boring me...looks
fantastic
> >> though, I'll give it that...I'll probably get back to it after I finish
> >> Splinter Cell, and am hoping that the gameplay picks up...
> >
> > Bah....
> > You gotta come to my place and play it.
> > Ambience is everything :)
> > I play it after my wife and kids go to bed, down in my basement on a big
> > screen with the 7.1 sound cranked.....
> > Oh and the basement pitch black *thumbs-up*
>
> I'm liking Doom3 a lot, but I'm playing it the same way ... pitch dark,
> batv, surround sound ... I know stuff is going to jump out at me, but it
> freaks me out every time. I even had a Doom dream, once - woke up with
> demons chasing me. Creepy.

I played so long the 1st night I opened the game I was dreaming about how I
was going to kill each type of demon.

Boody Bandit wrote:
> "Khee Mao" <big_bad_buddha_daddy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>>>Bah....
>>>You gotta come to my place and play it.
>>>Ambience is everything :)
>>>I play it after my wife and kids go to bed, down in my basement on a big
>>>screen with the 7.1 sound cranked.....
>>>Oh and the basement pitch black *thumbs-up*
>>>
>>>But then again, maybe I am just becoming a whimp in my middle age and
>>>easier
>>>to scare than I use to be.
>>>

>>oh, I've got a more than adaquate setup, don't get me wrong...and the game
>>sounds and looks fantastic, its a technical masterpiece, its just
>>predictably cliched gameplay...gee, I wonder if a monster is going to jump
>>out and say "boo"...again...like I say, maybe the game picks up later...as
>>it stands, I've already seen the same cheap "scare" tactic repeated ad
>>nauseum...
>

> It gets more chaotic as you progress thru the game. The monster get smarter
> and harder to kill but I'm not sure it won't still bore yah.

Hmm, I didn't notice that happening. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the
game, but it is, like a disney ride, set upon a rail.

> I hope you play thru so you can share you opinion of what you thought of the
> outcome of the game. I just reached Hell last night.

That is one of the best-looking levels. Have you noticed that you have
infinite stamina in Hell?

"Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.net> wrote in message
> Boody Bandit wrote:
> > "Khee Mao" <big_bad_buddha_daddy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >>oh, I've got a more than adaquate setup, don't get me wrong...and the
game
> >>sounds and looks fantastic, its a technical masterpiece, its just
> >>predictably cliched gameplay...gee, I wonder if a monster is going to
jump
> >>out and say "boo"...again...like I say, maybe the game picks up
later...as
> >>it stands, I've already seen the same cheap "scare" tactic repeated ad
> >>nauseum...
> >

> > It gets more chaotic as you progress thru the game. The monster get
smarter
> > and harder to kill but I'm not sure it won't still bore yah.
>
> Hmm, I didn't notice that happening. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the
> game, but it is, like a disney ride, set upon a rail.
>
> > I hope you play thru so you can share you opinion of what you thought of
the
> > outcome of the game. I just reached Hell last night.
>
> That is one of the best-looking levels. Have you noticed that you have
> infinite stamina in Hell?

Nope, haven't noticed anything yet.
I saved the game and quit as soon as I got there.
I am going to play thru it tonight.
How far are you thru the game once you reach hell?

Boody Bandit wrote:
> "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.net> wrote in message
>
>>Boody Bandit wrote:
>>
>>>"Khee Mao" <big_bad_buddha_daddy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> big

> game

> jump

> later...as

>>>It gets more chaotic as you progress thru the game. The monster get
>
> smarter
>
>>>and harder to kill but I'm not sure it won't still bore yah.
>>
>>Hmm, I didn't notice that happening. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the
>>game, but it is, like a disney ride, set upon a rail.
>>

>>>I hope you play thru so you can share you opinion of what you thought of
>
> the
>
>>>outcome of the game. I just reached Hell last night.
>>
>>That is one of the best-looking levels. Have you noticed that you have
>>infinite stamina in Hell?
>

> Nope, haven't noticed anything yet.
> I saved the game and quit as soon as I got there.
> I am going to play thru it tonight.
> How far are you thru the game once you reach hell?

Maybe 2/3? You figuratively/literally/virtually go to Hell and back in
the game.

> Boody Bandit wrote:
> > "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.net> wrote in message

> > big

> > game

> > jump

> > later...as

> > smarter

> >>Hmm, I didn't notice that happening. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the
> >>game, but it is, like a disney ride, set upon a rail.

> > the

> >>That is one of the best-looking levels. Have you noticed that you have
> >>infinite stamina in Hell?
> >

> > Nope, haven't noticed anything yet.
> > I saved the game and quit as soon as I got there.
> > I am going to play thru it tonight.
> > How far are you thru the game once you reach hell?
>
> Maybe 2/3? You figuratively/literally/virtually go to Hell and back in
> the game.

WOW!
Hell is freaking AWESOME!
I can't believe how much I am enjoying this game, well worth the coin.