"All Programs" not big enough

I am using Windows XP Home SP2

The "All Programs" window displays three columns but is not big enough
to show the new program which I have jsut insrtalled.

"New Programs" is shown.

How do I access the new program?

Thanks,

Robin Chapple
2 answers Last reply
More about programs enough

    Column widths are determined by the length of the longest entry. Rename long
    entries and you may be able to display an additional column of program names.

    "Robin Chapple" wrote:

    > I am using Windows XP Home SP2
    >
    > The "All Programs" window displays three columns but is not big enough
    > to show the new program which I have jsut insrtalled.
    >
    > "New Programs" is shown.
    >
    > How do I access the new program?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Robin Chapple

    Right click Start button
    Select Explore and/or Explore All Users.
    Then open the Programs folder.
    Create new subfolders then rearrange shortcuts.
    OR
    You can also configure your programs list to scroll which results in one large
    column.
    Right-click the Start button
    Go to Properties
    Click the Customize button.
    Click the Advanced tab.
    Scroll through the list until you see the item "Scroll Programs".
    Check that and hit OK.