rotation of the view of windows

suddently the view of my screen in my note book rotate 90 degree and become
vertical instead of horizontal
how can i go back to formal presentation
thank you for nthe help
3 answers Last reply
More about rotation view windows

    Right click empty space on desktop. "Properties" "Settings" "Advanced" -
    hopefully your video drivers have settings there for rotation.

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    "blethai" <blethai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > suddently the view of my screen in my note book rotate 90 degree and
    > become
    > vertical instead of horizontal
    > how can i go back to formal presentation
    > thank you for nthe help

    Should be in your video card manager - most likely ATI or nVidia; you can
    get a hold of it either in the Task Bar, or in Dispaly Properties/Advanced,
    or in Control Panel. The setting should be under "Roatate desktop" or
    similar. Choose Landscape since you are in Portrait now.
    Michael
    You should
    "blethai" <blethai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > suddently the view of my screen in my note book rotate 90 degree and
    > become
    > vertical instead of horizontal
    > how can i go back to formal presentation
    > thank you for nthe help

    "blethai" <blethai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    | suddently the view of my screen in my note book rotate 90 degree and become
    | vertical instead of horizontal
    | how can i go back to formal presentation

    Try [Alt]+[Ctrl]+[arrow] key combinations

Configuration Microsoft Customization Windows XP Books