Need to remove ICONs in explore window

October 28, 2004 6:43:09 PM

Hi All,

We are a graphics company. We want NO icons in the explore window when
scrolling, just names and descriptions... Can you help?

Thanks, John
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 8:10:53 AM

sure i can help you....it is very easy.....
but first of all...how much is the salary....can you hire me.....:)  :) ))

view - details
and
desktop propreties - themes - windows clasic
and
my computer - tools - folder options - clasic folders....
c ya

!