Need to remove ICONs in explore window

Hi All,

We are a graphics company. We want NO icons in the explore window when
scrolling, just names and descriptions... Can you help?

Thanks, John
1 answer Last reply
More about need remove icons explore window

    sure i can help you....it is very easy.....
    but first of all...how much is the salary....can you hire me.....:) :)))

    view - details
    and
    desktop propreties - themes - windows clasic
    and
    my computer - tools - folder options - clasic folders....
    c ya

    "John" <news13579@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > We are a graphics company. We want NO icons in the explore window when
    > scrolling, just names and descriptions... Can you help?
    >
    > Thanks, John

Configuration Microsoft Customization Icons Windows XP