I have 2 printers installed in my system. in the printer folder one printer
is set as default printer. I want to deselect it i.e. I don't any printer to
be set default. instead I want to choose which printer should the output go
to. how can I do it.

SVC wrote:
> I have 2 printers installed in my system. in the printer folder one
> printer is set as default printer. I want to deselect it i.e. I don't
> any printer to be set default. instead I want to choose which printer
> should the output go to. how can I do it.

You must have at least one printer set as the default.

In just about all applications, when you select File/Print you can use the
print menu to select the printer you wish to use.

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP