Help

I have 2 printers installed in my system. in the printer folder one printer
is set as default printer. I want to deselect it i.e. I don't any printer to
be set default. instead I want to choose which printer should the output go
to. how can I do it.
1 answer Last reply
More about help

    SVC wrote:
    > I have 2 printers installed in my system. in the printer folder one
    > printer is set as default printer. I want to deselect it i.e. I don't
    > any printer to be set default. instead I want to choose which printer
    > should the output go to. how can I do it.

    You must have at least one printer set as the default.

    In just about all applications, when you select File/Print you can use the
    print menu to select the printer you wish to use.

    --

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP

Configuration Default Customization Printers Windows XP