Vgn-fz35g windows 7 drivers?

Korculanac

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
Hi There, just upgraded my VGN-FZ35g with the Windows 7 64bit Ultimate. Everything has installed perfectly. The only problem is, i cannot find the proper Nvidia Geforce 8400m GT drivers . I can't seem to find any. Only had this laptop for around 18months... Is there another option or do i need to install the vista 64bit??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

John

Korculanac

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
Just tried the drivers... it says they are not supported. I have done a clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate (OEM) on a VGN-FZ35g with Geforce 8400M GT NVidia graphics card installed.. Tried installing the Current Notebook Release 195 WHQL 195.62 December 4, 2009 drivers. All i have is the standard VGA driver showing in the device Manager... Please any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks...

mrdoshee

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010

hey there..i have the same problem as well..or should i say even worse.. my webcam is not workin,neither do the bluetooth and my memory card reader..hows urs doing??

Korculanac

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
I still have the VGA graphics issue. God I wish there was a driver somewhere. Will send Sony an email. Besides that, everything else works perfectly. When I did the clean install, had no issues with any of the drivers you've mentioned. Did you do a windows update?

mrdoshee

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
owh..good for you..mine is totally screwed man..if you dont mind,could u please check what driver did u use for your webcam.just to make sure mine is the right one..btw,i have problem with the vga graphic as well..love the windows thou