Huge Problem With New Rig

hippityhop

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012
Alright guys I am in need of desperate help.

First off let me tell you my computer specs:
MOBO: MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67
CPU: Intel i5 2500k 3.3GHZ
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4gb) & Patriot Signature 8gb (2x4gb) : Total: 16gb
VGA: MSI Radeon 6850 Cyclone PC 1gb 775mhz 256-mb
Hard Disks:
Intel SSD 320 Series 80gb
Samsung Spinpoint 1TB hard drive
DVD/CD-RW: SAMSUNG CD/DVD Burner
PSU: OCZ ModXtreme Pro 700w

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212+

My computer has a number of problems first off;
When I boot up my computer it tells me there is a hardware error and it tells me to put in my Windows 7 CD/USB to fix it and go to "repair your computer" it gives me the messages:

File: \Boot\BCD
Source: d:\w7rtm\minkernel\boot\environ\app\bootmgr\bootmgr.c
Info: The windows boot configuration data file is missing required information

Second problem:

When I put in my Windows 7 USB/DVD (I tried both) it would load up the screen where it says "Windows is loading files" and finish that but when it hits the 4 colored swirl screen where it says "Starting Windows" it would give me a blue screen with the stop message "0x0000007E"

So I can't reformat or repair my computer via Windows CD/USB.

So What I tried to Do:

I thought it might have been a Hard Disk Problem. I took my 2 hard drives put it onto another computer deleted/reformatted it. Reinstalled the Windows 7 Professional OS onto them. (This proving the DVD/USB is not the problem) Brought it back to my computer booted it up and it gives me either the Same message as problem 1 OR it says "BOOTMGR is missing" I bring the hard drives back to the other computer and try to "repair the computer" I looked up some forums and typed in some command codes such as bootrec /fixmbr ... and etc.

No luck with any of these tries.

I tried to switch my rams out from 1 stick 2 stick 3 stick 4. No luck

I switched my video card slot from the bottom slot on my MOBO to the top slot.

I unplugged everything and left only the bare minimum and there was still a problem.

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!! I have probably spent more than 10 hours trying to fix this!!!

Wamphryi

Distinguished
Go into the BIOS or UEFI and make sure the disk controller you are using is set to AHCI. Make sure you delete all partitions off the HDD's when Win 7 is in set up mode. Of course make sure there is no data you want to keep. If you have a Data drive leave it unplugged for now. If it is already set to AHCI then try setting it to IDE and see how that goes.

hippityhop

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012

When I formatted my drives earlier I made sure the partitions were deleted. I have also tried to do what you said as well I tried every mode. AHCI, IDE, and RAID. Neither have worked for me. What is a data drive? Do you mean Hard drive?

And btw wamphryi Thank you a bunch I will take any help I can get! :)