task manager processes?

October 29, 2004 12:24:26 PM

Which processes are needed and which are not needed when running winxp?
I have 42 running right now, and would like to eliminate some if I can, and
find out if any are trojans or viruses that aren't caught with the
antivirus.
Thanks to all.
spun_ky@REMOVETHISyahoo.com

More about : task manager processes