Adding PC builder info to System Properties Box

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
October 30, 2004 5:33:01 AM

How is the System Properties box edited to show the PC builder information?
I would like to get my company's name in that box with the support
information.

thank you in advance

More about : adding builder info system properties box

Anonymous
October 30, 2004 9:00:37 PM

Hi James,

Change or Add OEM Logo and Information:
http://www.petri.co.il/change_or_add_oem_logo_and_infor...
--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"James Booker" <James Booker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2212AEB5-9514-4DCD-9396-804685D881FB@microsoft.com...
How is the System Properties box edited to show the PC builder information?
I would like to get my company's name in that box with the support
information.

thank you in advance
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 1:25:53 AM