Adding PC builder info to System Properties Box

How is the System Properties box edited to show the PC builder information?
I would like to get my company's name in that box with the support
information.

thank you in advance

Hi James,

Change or Add OEM Logo and Information:
http://www.petri.co.il/change_or_add_oem_logo_and_information.htm
--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"James Booker" <James Booker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2212AEB5-9514-4DCD-9396-804685D881FB@microsoft.com...
How is the System Properties box edited to show the PC builder information?
I would like to get my company's name in that box with the support
information.

thank you in advance

Hi,

Easy to follow information here: