Adding PC builder info to System Properties Box

How is the System Properties box edited to show the PC builder information?
I would like to get my company's name in that box with the support
information.

thank you in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about adding builder info system properties

    Hi James,

    Change or Add OEM Logo and Information:
    http://www.petri.co.il/change_or_add_oem_logo_and_information.htm
    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "James Booker" <James Booker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2212AEB5-9514-4DCD-9396-804685D881FB@microsoft.com...
    How is the System Properties box edited to show the PC builder information?
    I would like to get my company's name in that box with the support
    information.

    thank you in advance

    Hi,

    Easy to follow information here:
    http://www.amset.info/netadmin/oeminfo.asp

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "James Booker" <James Booker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How is the System Properties box edited to show the PC builder
    > information?
    > I would like to get my company's name in that box with the support
    > information.
    >
    > thank you in advance

Configuration Support Microsoft Customization Windows XP