za10aj12

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012
I need a PSU for my computer I'm building, and preferably a modular.

Specs-

GeForce gtx 560

Asus p8z68-v PRO

Seagate Momentus XT Solid State Hybrid Drive

I5-2500k

Thx ahead!

XFX Core Edition PRO550W (P1-550S-XXB9) 550W ATX12V 2.2 & ESP12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

JonnyGuru.com Recommended & KitGuru.com Award Winner

$74.99 -> $64.99 after mail-in rebate card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207013

Not all wattages are the same. Traditional Multi-Rail PSUs might claim to have higher wattages, but they are achieved by combining multiple smaller, lower wattage rails. Each smaller rail isn’t capable of running multiple high-power devices (GPUs, CPUs) because the individual wattage caps are simply too low. EasyRail Technology provides true total wattage – when you expect 200W, EasyRail gives you 200W. One Rail, One Setup.

XFX Core Edition Pro Series PSUs are designed to deliver tight DC voltage regulation (±5%) with minimal AC ripple, giving you safer, cleaner power which along with XFX’s new EasyRail Technology allows you to connect numerous devices without worrying about running out of power before reaching the maximum wattage. EasyRail optimizes it all for you. XFX Core Edition Pro Series PSUs with EasyRail Technology give you one continuous rail of power covering the total maximum wattage.

17-207-013-TS