any sites where I can download the files I need?
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot change theme classic

    #187 - Restore LUNA theme:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_t.htm#themes

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Ian" <themoores@no44.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:06F494FA-8093-4EFA-99BB-5017AB5AE75E@microsoft.com...
    I downloaded an XP theme from some website. Some months later I tried to
    change my theme but the following message came up:

    The visual styles could not be loaded because the file
    failed to load
    details:

    Now I am stuck with only the windows classic theme. When I right click on
    the desk top and select properties after I try to change the theme a Error
    Report comes up for me to send saying try to use a DLL as an APP

    My PC came with XP already running so I cannot reload from a CD, is there
    any sites where I can download the files I need?

Configuration Windows XP Customization Classic