Question about liquid cooling

Hello,
im about to get XSPC Rasa 750 RX240 Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit and i wanted to maybe try to liquid cool my nvidia geforce gt 560 ti with a water block but where could i get one and would that work with this liquid cooling kit?


thanks.
7 answers Last reply
More about question liquid cooling
  1. I've been looking around and I can't seem to find a full cover water block for the 560 ti. I guess your best bet would be to get these two universals:

    http://www.swiftech.com/gtx560-ti-hs.aspx

    http://www.swiftech.com/mcw82vgawaterblock.aspx#tab4
  2. nikorr said:


    I looked there only 560 water blocks, though I didn't look extensively, but the site doesn't show much promise for a 560 ti water block.
  3. Roxas2030 said:
    I looked there only 560 water blocks, though I didn't look extensively, but the site doesn't show much promise for a 560 ti water block.

    OK, I didn't check : )

    I posted that as one more place to look at.
  4. nikorr said:
    OK, I didn't check : )

    I posted that as one more place to look at.


    Yeah I was typing into check frozencpu, stopped and checked myself. I couldn't find anything so I changed my reply xD to swiftechs universal block.
  5. Roxas2030 said:
    Yeah I was typing into check frozencpu, stopped and checked myself. I couldn't find anything so I changed my reply xD to swiftechs universal block.

    It should work just fine.
  6. You need at least 360mm of rad space in order to dissipate both your CPU and GPU's heat.

    To cool your 560ti, it would depend on the PCB. Is it a reference or aftermarket card?
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Components