Important Information about Cingular

Last response: in Network Providers
July 21, 2005 3:55:04 PM

If you thought you were the only one with a problem with
Cingular check out these links. And if you know a friend
or family member who uses Cingular do them a favor and send
these links to them too.
Cingular will tell you it's your cellphone. That's not the truth.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cingular+complaint...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=cingular+weak+...

http://www.google.com/search?q=cingular+no+bars&hl=en&l...

You can email the office of the president CEO Mr.Stanley Sigman below.

http://www.cingular.com/about/meet_us
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 3:46:08 PM

xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> If you thought you were the only one with a problem with
> Cingular check out these links. And if you know a friend
> or family member who uses Cingular do them a favor and send
> these links to them too.
> Cingular will tell you it's your cellphone. That's not the truth.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cingular+complaint...

Ahh, the wonders of google-engineering:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=sprint+pcs+com...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Verizon+compla...