Transfer just the DUN settings from 98 to XP

A user has 4 separate dial up connections on a win98 machine and I'd like to
transfer the settings for them to a new XP machine. I have read that I can
go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\RemoteAccess\Addresses on the 98 machine and
export but it has no mention that that it will merge to an XP registry. My
question is will it?

Thanks,
-s-
1 answer Last reply
More about transfer settings

    Setting up Dial-Up Networking

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Steve" wrote:

    | A user has 4 separate dial up connections on a win98 machine and I'd like to
    | transfer the settings for them to a new XP machine. I have read that I can
    | go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\RemoteAccess\Addresses on the 98 machine and
    | export but it has no mention that that it will merge to an XP registry. My
    | question is will it?
    |
    | Thanks,
    | -s-

Configuration Windows XP Microsoft Customization Dial Up Connection