Transfer just the DUN settings from 98 to XP

October 31, 2004 1:57:18 AM

A user has 4 separate dial up connections on a win98 machine and I'd like to
transfer the settings for them to a new XP machine. I have read that I can
go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\RemoteAccess\Addresses on the 98 machine and
export but it has no mention that that it will merge to an XP registry. My
question is will it?

Thanks,
-s-

More about : transfer dun settings