Nokia 6230 & Ipaq 1940 finally connected

After mail to WIDCOMM, mail to NOKIA and xy mails to HP I successfully
connected (paired) this two devices.
In short: after flashing with several flash-ROMs from HP and driver
patching I got working combination.
Now after 2 weeks of trouble I can rest and enjoy.
I hope that after tomorrow flashing Nokia with new firmware will be
still working. :)

Goran
8 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6230 ipaq 1940 finally connected

    "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
    > After mail to WIDCOMM, mail to NOKIA and xy mails to HP I successfully
    > connected (paired) this two devices.
    > In short: after flashing with several flash-ROMs from HP and driver
    > patching I got working combination.
    > Now after 2 weeks of trouble I can rest and enjoy.
    > I hope that after tomorrow flashing Nokia with new firmware will be
    > still working. :)
    >
    > Goran

    don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc

    "Alistair" <forget_it> wrote in message news:<107u1llo9g5sc9e@corp.supernews.com>...
    > "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
    > > After mail to WIDCOMM, mail to NOKIA and xy mails to HP I successfully
    > > connected (paired) this two devices.
    > > In short: after flashing with several flash-ROMs from HP and driver
    > > patching I got working combination.
    > > Now after 2 weeks of trouble I can rest and enjoy.
    > > I hope that after tomorrow flashing Nokia with new firmware will be
    > > still working. :)
    > >
    > > Goran
    >
    > don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc

    Agree ... share the secret with the rest of us - please :-)

    On 16 Apr 2004 01:17:54 -0700, jla0411@hotmail.com (jla) wrote:

    >> don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc
    >
    >Agree ... share the secret with the rest of us - please :-)

    The rom can be found at:
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/handhelds/us/download/20665.html

    Pach sending on request ( I dont have ftp or web to upload).

    zlikovski <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message news:<e7bv709brc32r1jp86ic1lt791mukp8kff@4ax.com>...
    > On 16 Apr 2004 01:17:54 -0700, jla0411@hotmail.com (jla) wrote:
    >

    > >> don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc
    > >
    > >Agree ... share the secret with the rest of us - please :-)
    >

    > The rom can be found at:
    > http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/handhelds/us/download/20665.html
    >
    > Pach sending on request ( I dont have ftp or web to upload).

    Do you have idea about the patch togheter with a 2210 ?

    /jla

    "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
    > On 16 Apr 2004 01:17:54 -0700, jla0411@hotmail.com (jla) wrote:
    >

    > >> don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc
    > >
    > >Agree ... share the secret with the rest of us - please :-)
    >

    > The rom can be found at:
    > http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/handhelds/us/download/20665.html
    >
    > Pach sending on request ( I dont have ftp or web to upload).

    can you please send me the nokia patch.

    mail at alistairb dot co dot uk

    thanks

    "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
    > On 16 Apr 2004 01:17:54 -0700, jla0411@hotmail.com (jla) wrote:
    >

    > >> don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc
    > >
    > >Agree ... share the secret with the rest of us - please :-)
    >

    > The rom can be found at:
    > http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/handhelds/us/download/20665.html
    >
    > Pach sending on request ( I dont have ftp or web to upload).

    Can upload for all if you like.

    Nick
    --
    www.mobile-unlocking.org.uk
    Unlocking all models starting from £5

    --
    Is een driehoek nu een driekant en een vierkant nu een vierhoek ?

    Polle.

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:31:49 +0100, "Nick"
    <nick@mobile-unlocking.org.uk> wrote:

    >Can upload for all if you like.
    >
    >Nick

    Give me binary group and I will upload for all.

Nokia Hewlett Packard Ipaq