Predator: Concrete Jungle

Last response: in Video Games
May 1, 2005 6:06:54 AM

Bought this yesterday. I have to say it's not bad. The Predaotr character
is actually very well done... and so far I'm having fun ripping peeps in
half. ;-) The environments are a little bland, but the gameplay is good
enough to keep me going. Right now I'm on chapter 2.1.
May 2, 2005 6:08:23 AM

Dan wrote:
> If you're a fan of the movies, you'll like the game though

You think? That's like saying if you liked the 1st movie, you'll like
the 2nd. There is no comparison to me. I wouldn't touch this sorry ass
game if it were in the bargin bin for only 10 cents.
!