Predator: Concrete Jungle

Bought this yesterday. I have to say it's not bad. The Predaotr character
is actually very well done... and so far I'm having fun ripping peeps in
half. ;-) The environments are a little bland, but the gameplay is good
enough to keep me going. Right now I'm on chapter 2.1.
1 answer Last reply
More about predator concrete jungle

    Dan wrote:
    > If you're a fan of the movies, you'll like the game though

    You think? That's like saying if you liked the 1st movie, you'll like
    the 2nd. There is no comparison to me. I wouldn't touch this sorry ass
    game if it were in the bargin bin for only 10 cents.

Console Gaming Predator Video Games