new computer & transfer files

I am getting a new computer and am wonder how (easiest way) to transfer my
email files, favorites, and contact lists to the new computer.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about computer transfer files

    HOW TO: Use Files and Settings Transfer Wizard in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293118&Product=winxp

    List of Programs Whose Settings Are Migrated When You Use
    the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];304903

    Files and Settings Transfer Wizard
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/fast.htm

    Cables That Are Compatible with Direct Cable Connection
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310576&Product=winxp

    HOW TO: Set Up a Direct Cable Connection Between Two Computers in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305621&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "David" wrote:

    | I am getting a new computer and am wonder how (easiest way) to transfer my
    | email files, favorites, and contact lists to the new computer.
    |
    | Thanks

Configuration Computers Microsoft Customization Favorites Windows XP