Your question

Password removal

Tags:
  • Security
  • Computers
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
January 15, 2012 5:24:13 AM

my computer was change from stander to administrator and they put a password in the window 7 ulitmate now i have the password i just want to remove it can someone help me bring back my computer to normal

More about : password removal

a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2012 6:11:27 AM

to remove the old password, you must enter the old password, after the old password is accepted, delete the old password.
edited out.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2012 6:21:29 AM

The OP says he has the Password and just wants to disable the function.
Well, if you are the administrator and have the administrator password as you have said you do. Log in, go to the control panel , Users Accounts and Click on your account and then click remove password.
That will stop the system from asking you for your password everytime you use it.
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2012 6:31:52 AM

gotta pay more attention.
thanks alyoshka. :) 
OP opened a similar thread where OP doesn't mention the possession of the password. the site was lagging a bit on my end... i rushed a little.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/34186-63-remove-passw...
anywho...
to remove password in windows 7 64 bit:
go to
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\User Accounts\Remove Your Password
enter the old password and click 'remove password'.
you must enter the old password correctly. passwords are case sensitive, so make sure you get the upper case/ lower case letters, symbols right.
ask the fixer guy for the password and make sure you write it down correctly.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2012 6:34:55 AM

Yeah,it's lagging on my end today too. Can't post a single comment at Tomsguide, although can paste comments on Tomsnews and here.
m
l
January 15, 2012 7:14:02 AM

Dont give any in new password section
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2012 7:18:58 AM

Don't give any what new ?
m
l
December 24, 2012 5:39:05 PM

ivonne said:
my computer was change from stander to administrator and they put a password in the window 7 ulitmate now i have the password i just want to remove it can someone help me bring back my computer to normal

Check Out www.softpcfix.com for ultimate password removal
m
l
December 24, 2012 5:45:06 PM

ivonne said:

Check Out www.softpcfix.com for ultimate password removal
m
l
!