help with what type of acc i will need for xbox live

I am looking at getting xbox live so i can download the maps for halo
2 plus i also want the maps and new planes for crimson skies can
someone tell me how much data is transfered from the xbox and back
again someone told me i should get a 10gig account . Or is there
another way to get the maps is it possible to download them to the pc
write them to cd them transfer them to the xbox
2 answers Last reply
More about help type xbox live

    Account size only relates to PC users who use their internet
    connections to browse the web and store files and email. XBOX live
    stores all its files on the hard drive, not the account's online
    storage. As far as DL content, you could wait for OXM magazine to
    release it on their disc (Crimson Skies already has content out on the
    disks on a back issue), although some conent costs a premium to
    download.

    "Willie D" <williedynomite@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Account size only relates to PC users who use their internet
    > connections to browse the web and store files and email. XBOX live
    > stores all its files on the hard drive, not the account's online
    > storage. As far as DL content, you could wait for OXM magazine to
    > release it on their disc (Crimson Skies already has content out on the
    > disks on a back issue), although some conent costs a premium to
    > download.

    just for the record all DL content for crimson skies is free.

    dont know if halo2 content is free or premium, havnt played it in months
    now.

Console Gaming Download Xbox Live Xbox Video Games