More about firmware nokia 6230

    "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
    news:jijv701mkd13datshh4sdlvsorr3jbah1q@4ax.com...

    > V 03.15
    > 17-03-04
    > RH-12
    > GSM P1.1
    >
    > just uploaded :)

    ok..anyone know where to find the local service centre?

    or If I know someone with the correct cables etc, where I can download the
    patch from and take it to them?

    thanks

    when you say Just Uploaded, where has it been just uploaded to, is there a
    place
    on the net where I can see, the latest firmware versions

    thanks
    craig

    "god" <devil@heaven.com> wrote in message
    > when you say Just Uploaded, where has it been just uploaded to, is there a
    > place
    > on the net where I can see, the latest firmware versions
    >
    > thanks
    > craig
    >
    > "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > V 03.15
    > > 17-03-04
    > > RH-12
    > > GSM P1.1
    > >
    > > just uploaded :)

    i think he meanas uploaded (flashed) to his phone?

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:15:53 +0200, zlikovski <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net>
    wrote:

    >V 03.15
    >17-03-04
    >RH-12
    >GSM P1.1
    >
    >just uploaded :)

    Any info on what the Firmware fixes?

    Gav

    it does beg the question why can't I update the firmware myself
    I can update the firmware in
    my pc bios
    my digital camera
    my minidisc player
    my synthesizers (via midi :-)

    why not the phone

    craig

    > i think he meanas uploaded (flashed) to his phone?

    god plaatste dit op zijn scherm :
    > it does beg the question why can't I update the firmware myself
    > I can update the firmware in
    > my pc bios
    > my digital camera
    > my minidisc player
    > my synthesizers (via midi :-)
    >
    > why not the phone
    >
    > craig
    >

    >> i think he meanas uploaded (flashed) to his phone?

    Look at this...

    http://www.expansys.com/forumthread.asp?code=108417&thread=158

    --
    Is een driehoek nu een driekant en een vierkant nu een vierhoek ?

    Polle.

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:04:51 GMT,
    gavs_usenet@mungedup.swissonline.ch.invalid (Gav) wrote:

    >On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:15:53 +0200, zlikovski <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>V 03.15
    >>17-03-04
    >>RH-12
    >>GSM P1.1
    >>
    >>just uploaded :)
    >
    > Any info on what the Firmware fixes?

    Or, equally as likely, what new cockups it introduces?!

    Op 17/04/2004, heeft Gav verondersteld :
    > On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:15:53 +0200, zlikovski <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> V 03.15
    >> 17-03-04
    >> RH-12
    >> GSM P1.1
    >>
    >> just uploaded :)
    >
    > Any info on what the Firmware fixes?
    >

    > Gav

    fixed the BT problem with the iPAQs.

    --
    Is een driehoek nu een driekant en een vierkant nu een vierhoek ?

    Polle.

    How do you check on the phone what firmware version you have?

    *#0000# will do the job ! ;-)

    --
    Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
    My firmware:

    "Simon Geary" <simon_geary@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > How do you check on the phone what firmware version you have?
    >
    > "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > V 03.15
    > > 17-03-04
    > > RH-12
    > > GSM P1.1
    > >
    > > just uploaded :)

    ---

    Cool, thanks. I'm at 3.14 so looks like I need an upgrade to fix my dodgy
    bluetooth connection.

    Gav wrote:
    > Any info on what the Firmware fixes?

    Many users have had problems with crashing MMS and WAP settings. I don't
    know if there are other changes too.

    --
    Tero Lehto
    http://lehto.net/tero/

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:04:51 GMT,
    gavs_usenet@mungedup.swissonline.ch.invalid (Gav) wrote:

    >>just uploaded :)
    >
    > Any info on what the Firmware fixes?
    >

    >Gav

    Nothing special that I can see. Bluetooth is a bit more stable. SW
    seems faster(?)
    Some bugs still remains: Wrong name from phonebook for some calls....

    Goran

    The Queen
    "Simon Geary" <simon_geary@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Cool, thanks. I'm at 3.14 so looks like I need an upgrade to fix my dodgy
    > bluetooth connection.
    >
    > "Henk Loosbroek" <henklbrNOSPAM@home.nl> wrote in message
    > > *#0000# will do the job ! ;-)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
    > > My firmware:
    > > Nokia 6600 -> v4.09.1 (26-02-04)
    > >

    > > "Simon Geary" <simon_geary@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > > > How do you check on the phone what firmware version you have?
    > > >
    > > > "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message

    > > ---

    I'm also on v3.14
    12-03-04
    RH-12
    gsm P1.1

    Would they really develop a new firmware five days later than the one
    before???

    Many Thanks

    TheQueen

Nokia Firmware GSM