New firmware for Nokia 6230

Last response: in Brands
April 16, 2004 6:15:53 PM

V 03.15
17-03-04
RH-12
GSM P1.1

just uploaded :)

More about : firmware nokia 6230

Anonymous
April 16, 2004 6:15:54 PM

"zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
news:jijv701mkd13datshh4sdlvsorr3jbah1q@4ax.com...

> V 03.15
> 17-03-04
> RH-12
> GSM P1.1
>
> just uploaded :)

ok..anyone know where to find the local service centre?

or If I know someone with the correct cables etc, where I can download the
patch from and take it to them?

thanks
Anonymous
April 17, 2004 12:04:00 PM

when you say Just Uploaded, where has it been just uploaded to, is there a
place
on the net where I can see, the latest firmware versions

thanks
craig

"zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message

> V 03.15
> 17-03-04
> RH-12
> GSM P1.1
>
> just uploaded :)
Related resources
April 17, 2004 12:04:01 PM

"god" <devil@heaven.com> wrote in message
news:p MYfc.5528$KS1.280860@nasal.pacific.net.au...
> when you say Just Uploaded, where has it been just uploaded to, is there a
> place
> on the net where I can see, the latest firmware versions
>
> thanks
> craig
>
> "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
> >
> > V 03.15
> > 17-03-04
> > RH-12
> > GSM P1.1
> >
> > just uploaded :)

i think he meanas uploaded (flashed) to his phone?
Anonymous
April 17, 2004 2:04:51 PM

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:15:53 +0200, zlikovski <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net>
wrote:

>V 03.15
>17-03-04
>RH-12
>GSM P1.1
>
>just uploaded :)

Any info on what the Firmware fixes?

Gav
Anonymous
April 17, 2004 7:17:20 PM

it does beg the question why can't I update the firmware myself
I can update the firmware in
my pc bios
my digital camera
my minidisc player
my synthesizers (via midi :-)

why not the phone

craig

> i think he meanas uploaded (flashed) to his phone?

Anonymous
April 17, 2004 7:17:21 PM

god plaatste dit op zijn scherm :
> it does beg the question why can't I update the firmware myself
> I can update the firmware in
> my pc bios
> my digital camera
> my minidisc player
> my synthesizers (via midi :-)
>
> why not the phone
>
> craig
>

>> i think he meanas uploaded (flashed) to his phone?

Look at this...

http://www.expansys.com/forumthread.asp?code=108417&thr...

--
Is een driehoek nu een driekant en een vierkant nu een vierhoek ?

Polle.
April 18, 2004 7:40:28 AM

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:04:51 GMT,
gavs_usenet@mungedup.swissonline.ch.invalid (Gav) wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:15:53 +0200, zlikovski <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net>
>wrote:
>

>>V 03.15
>>17-03-04
>>RH-12
>>GSM P1.1
>>
>>just uploaded :)
>
> Any info on what the Firmware fixes?

Or, equally as likely, what new cockups it introduces?!
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 1:51:21 PM

Op 17/04/2004, heeft Gav verondersteld :
> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:15:53 +0200, zlikovski <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net>
> wrote:
>

>> V 03.15
>> 17-03-04
>> RH-12
>> GSM P1.1
>>
>> just uploaded :)
>
> Any info on what the Firmware fixes?
>

> Gav

fixed the BT problem with the iPAQs.

--
Is een driehoek nu een driekant en een vierkant nu een vierhoek ?

Polle.
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 11:21:18 PM

How do you check on the phone what firmware version you have?

"zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message

> V 03.15
> 17-03-04
> RH-12
> GSM P1.1
>
> just uploaded :)
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 12:25:42 AM

*#0000# will do the job ! ;-)

--
Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
My firmware:

"Simon Geary" <simon_geary@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> How do you check on the phone what firmware version you have?
>
> "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
> >
> > V 03.15
> > 17-03-04
> > RH-12
> > GSM P1.1
> >
> > just uploaded :)

---
April 19, 2004 12:44:17 AM

Cool, thanks. I'm at 3.14 so looks like I need an upgrade to fix my dodgy
bluetooth connection.

"Henk Loosbroek" <henklbrNOSPAM@home.nl> wrote in message
> *#0000# will do the job ! ;-)
>
> --
> Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
> My firmware:
> Nokia 6600 -> v4.09.1 (26-02-04)
>

> "Simon Geary" <simon_geary@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> > How do you check on the phone what firmware version you have?
> >
> > "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > V 03.15
> > > 17-03-04
> > > RH-12
> > > GSM P1.1
> > >
> > > just uploaded :)
> >

> ---

April 19, 2004 4:58:52 AM

Gav wrote:
> Any info on what the Firmware fixes?

Many users have had problems with crashing MMS and WAP settings. I don't
know if there are other changes too.

--
Tero Lehto
http://lehto.net/tero/

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:04:51 GMT,
gavs_usenet@mungedup.swissonline.ch.invalid (Gav) wrote:

>>just uploaded :)
>
> Any info on what the Firmware fixes?
>

>Gav

Nothing special that I can see. Bluetooth is a bit more stable. SW
seems faster(?)
Some bugs still remains: Wrong name from phonebook for some calls....

Goran
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 8:24:59 PM

The Queen
"Simon Geary" <simon_geary@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Cool, thanks. I'm at 3.14 so looks like I need an upgrade to fix my dodgy
> bluetooth connection.
>
> "Henk Loosbroek" <henklbrNOSPAM@home.nl> wrote in message
> > *#0000# will do the job ! ;-)
> >
> > --
> > Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
> > My firmware:
> > Nokia 6600 -> v4.09.1 (26-02-04)
> >

> > "Simon Geary" <simon_geary@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> > > How do you check on the phone what firmware version you have?
> > >
> > > "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message

> > ---

I'm also on v3.14
12-03-04
RH-12
gsm P1.1

Would they really develop a new firmware five days later than the one
before???

Many Thanks

TheQueen
!