in explorer view settings

i cannot set view setting to all folders and subfolders (checking the box in
the customize tab)....
how can i resolve this?

also i cannot right-click customize my music and my pictures

df

You are correct you cannot customize My Pictures and My Music, they're
System folders and do not have that option.

Also apply this template to all subfolders, is the box grayed out or does
nothing?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes