ravesaint5

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2011
Hey guys.

I used to have 3 vx2250 monitors (21.5") which let me run at a 5760x1080 resolution by creating a group from the CCC. Recently, I bought a different monitor for my center monitor, 2310m (23") BUT when I try creating a group with the CCC, I can't use my monitors to go to a 5760x1080 resolution.

Is it because the center monitor is a different size? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

It shouldn't matter, they're the same resolution. Maybe try the 12.2 preview drivers.

Otherwise a clean driver install might help, and also make sure you have the monitor's display drivers installed if available.

What options are you seeing? Have you deleted the eyefinity group and then remade it?

chipachap

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
What inputs are the old and new monitors? I recently set up eyefinity using 3 dvi monitors and I only found out when trying to set it up that for 3 monitors one of them MUST use an ACTIVE mDP to DVI adapter, this is needed if none of your monitors have a display port input.

chipachap

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
Hm that's a bit odd, it wouldn't pick up VGA for me I had to use a DVI input on mine to work, I can't remember where i saw it but I'm sure i read that you should use the same inputs to minimise problems.

Which one is the middle monitor? I connect my middle one using active mDP to DVI and the other 2 are DVI to DVI and passive mDP to DVI, it wouldn't work using a DVI to VGA wire/adapter for me at least!

ravesaint5

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2011

Left: DVI to VGA
Middle: DVI to DVI
Right: active mDP to DVI