Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Fps

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 31, 2012 11:36:34 PM

im getting 3 7970's for trifire i will use eyefinity on my 3 23" 3D monitors and was wondering what fps i will get

More about : fps

January 31, 2012 11:48:57 PM

im not doing quadfire im doing TRIfire and i want to know the fps NOT the benchmarking
Score
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 1, 2012 12:52:35 AM

What specs are the rest of ur PC.

also the FPS it will be game specific. so what games are u wanting to play.
Score
February 1, 2012 1:26:42 AM

i will mostly be playing ToR but will also play guild wars 2 maybe a liitle WoW and new games as they come out mostly mmo's these are the parts im going to get

intel i7 3930k cpu
intel DX79SI mobo
1000 watt atx power supply
trifire amd radeon hd 7970
corsair h100 cpu liquid cooling
kingston 16g RAM memory
CM storm trooper case
asus xonar s-card
three 23" 3D monitors
sata 2tb hard drive
120gb SSD
sony 24x multi op drive

so what fps would i get???
Score
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 1, 2012 2:40:17 AM

I would say no more that 1 (ONE) FPS.

would you look at that its the same % i give you for actually having this system.

with lines like "yes im plugging one monitor into each graphics card im using 3 23" 3d monitors " from you other thread (see esrever's link)

means u have no idea about Crossfire or eyefinity.

Score
a b U Graphics card
February 1, 2012 3:01:34 AM

"All your FPS belong to us"
Score
February 1, 2012 12:43:41 PM

HugoStiglitz said:
I would say no more that 1 (ONE) FPS.

would you look at that its the same % i give you for actually having this system.

with lines like "yes im plugging one monitor into each graphics card im using 3 23" 3d monitors " from you other thread (see esrever's link)

means u have no idea about Crossfire or eyefinity.

i was banned from internet 3 yrs ago by my dad that was when i was just about 2 upgrade my computer but i couldnt buy anything since i got banned so i was stuck with my single-core intel pentium and i just got unbanned so i havent been in touch about crossfire and eyefinity and all that stuff and thats y i thought i had to plug 1 monitor into 1 screen
Score
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 1, 2012 1:05:24 PM

xtremegamer2da-max said:
i was banned from internet 3 yrs ago by my dad that was when i was just about 2 upgrade my computer but i couldnt buy anything since i got banned so i was stuck with my single-core intel pentium and i just got unbanned so i havent been in touch about crossfire and eyefinity and all that stuff and thats y i thought i had to plug 1 monitor into 1 screen

And you are likely to be banned again if you continue starting multiple threads on the same subject.
Score
a c 175 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 1, 2012 1:55:23 PM

xtremegamer2da-max said:
i will mostly be playing ToR but will also play guild wars 2 maybe a liitle WoW and new games as they come out mostly mmo's these are the parts im going to get

intel i7 3930k cpu
intel DX79SI mobo
1000 watt atx power supply
trifire amd radeon hd 7970
corsair h100 cpu liquid cooling
kingston 16g RAM memory
CM storm trooper case
asus xonar s-card
three 23" 3D monitors
sata 2tb hard drive
120gb SSD
sony 24x multi op drive

so what fps would i get???

What an overkill... Mmo with a beast, lemme trade with your system.
Score
a b U Graphics card
February 1, 2012 2:38:54 PM

I can't beleive I am saying this but that is extreme overkill for the current high end games let alone what you are playing. It does seam a bit odd that you are at the age where your father can ban you from the internet which must mean you live at home yet you can come up with $5k for a new computer. Something smells fishy.
Score
February 1, 2012 4:19:17 PM

I eat FPS muhahaha wew! troll!?
Score
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 1, 2012 8:39:27 PM

Mousemonkey said:
And you are likely to be banned again if you continue starting multiple threads on the same subject.

rofl gold.
Score
February 2, 2012 1:16:10 PM

first off im 18 2nd this PC i know u may not beleive will only cost 3500 to 4000 dollars and i want this pc so i dont have to upgrade when new games come out also i will be changing to a quadfire mobo so i can add a fourth 7970 eventually and none of you have answeres my original question i want 2 know how much fps i would get
Score

Best solution

a c 175 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 2, 2012 1:27:04 PM

xtremegamer2da-max said:
first off im 18 2nd this PC i know u may not beleive will only cost 3500 to 4000 dollars and i want this pc so i dont have to upgrade when new games come out also i will be changing to a quadfire mobo so i can add a fourth 7970 eventually and none of you have answeres my original question i want 2 know how much fps i would get

FPS is not important, the important thing is, your system is very good and will breeze through your games and get excellent fps, no matter what is it. To answer your question it is probably more than 60 fps (can be 100 or 250, but so what, you only need 60). And it's pretty funny to see you saying 'Only cost 3500 to 4000' because it is pretty big ROFL. For me 'Only' is 1000 and below and probably most say so. I don't know really what you are actually thinking by this statement, or you are just crazy rich.
a b U Graphics card
February 2, 2012 1:36:40 PM

Funny thing is you will probably have to upgrade to newer gfx cards when games come out. DX12 is coming out with Windows 8 which effectively kills your current gfx card in terms of dx compatibility. Sure you will still have speed but you wouldn't be able to use DX12. As for quad xfire its pointless unless your running a 6-12 monitor eyefinity display that could actually benefit from multiple cards.
Score
February 2, 2012 1:41:58 PM

Best answer selected by xtremegamer2da-max.
Score
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 2, 2012 1:57:09 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!