• Components
Last response: in Components
July 22, 2012 12:51:42 PM

I need a fan controller with these features:

5.25"
It must be able to control 5 3pin fans and 1 4pin fan
Black
No more than £40ish
Has Blue LEDs so I can see the knobs in the dark (must be blue)

can anyone give me any options?

More about : fan controller

July 22, 2012 1:12:13 PM
Related resources
July 22, 2012 2:15:25 PM

The Fan Controller that caught my eye recently was :

BitFenix Recon

It can control up to 5 individual fans, soft touchscreen interface
But the interesting part is you can remotely monitor / control it on a smart phone or other computer - or simply use the web interface from your own desktop

I can auto adjust fan speeds according to temp fluctuations and other usual features
with an alarm temp range of 30 - 90c ( I used to have a Fan Controller with Max temp alarm of 75c -.- )
and was quite impressed with its - Max Watts / Channel: 10W

I've been hoping for this kind of desktop control for Ages - the web control is just a bonus :) 
I've not found a Good full review yet (just mini ones...) but there is a pic of it installed and running on post 14 of this thread:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18420084

and at only £28.99 it is not a hard decision to make

But... the only but I can add is I would like to know if it can reduce fan speed Really low or to off?
July 22, 2012 3:33:02 PM

I know, the only problem is I've seen many reviews saying you can't read the screen unless your directly in front of it, but I like to sit with the case to the side of me so I can look through the window and see all the parts.
July 22, 2012 3:37:37 PM

Pailin said:
The Fan Controller that caught my eye recently was :

BitFenix Recon

It can control up to 5 individual fans, soft touchscreen interface
But the interesting part is you can remotely monitor / control it on a smart phone or other computer - or simply use the web interface from your own desktop

I can auto adjust fan speeds according to temp fluctuations and other usual features
with an alarm temp range of 30 - 90c ( I used to have a Fan Controller with Max temp alarm of 75c -.- )
and was quite impressed with its - Max Watts / Channel: 10W

I've been hoping for this kind of desktop control for Ages - the web control is just a bonus :) 
I've not found a Good full review yet (just mini ones...) but there is a pic of it installed and running on post 14 of this thread:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18420084

and at only £28.99 it is not a hard decision to make

But... the only but I can add is I would like to know if it can reduce fan speed Really low or to off?

Looks good, but there must be some sort of catch? I'll keep an eye on that one.

Thanks
July 22, 2012 6:13:17 PM

According to the comments its hard to find the monitoring website or something like that.