SX66

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 21, 2005 6:06:08 PM

Has anyone traded their Treo 650 for this? How is the phone
reception? How is the internet access speed compared with the TReo?

Thanks

More about : sx66

July 24, 2005 1:03:43 AM

I have had no personal experience but I do know of a Cingular employee who
is switching his personal phone from the SX66 to the Trio because he says
the Trio gets better reception.

Fred

"Scott" <refused@refused.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone traded their Treo 650 for this? How is the phone
> reception? How is the internet access speed compared with the TReo?
>
> Thanks
July 24, 2005 1:03:44 AM

Thanks, I get good reception on the Treo so I guess I will stick with
it for now.
Thanks again

!