SX66

Has anyone traded their Treo 650 for this? How is the phone
reception? How is the internet access speed compared with the TReo?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about sx66

    I have had no personal experience but I do know of a Cingular employee who
    is switching his personal phone from the SX66 to the Trio because he says
    the Trio gets better reception.

    Fred

    "Scott" <refused@refused.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone traded their Treo 650 for this? How is the phone
    > reception? How is the internet access speed compared with the TReo?
    >
    > Thanks

    Thanks, I get good reception on the Treo so I guess I will stick with
    it for now.
    Thanks again

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:03:43 -0400, "Fred" <none@abc.com> wrote:

    >I have had no personal experience but I do know of a Cingular employee who
    >is switching his personal phone from the SX66 to the Trio because he says
    >the Trio gets better reception.
    >
    >Fred
    >
    >"Scott" <refused@refused.com> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone traded their Treo 650 for this? How is the phone
    >> reception? How is the internet access speed compared with the TReo?
    >>
    >> Thanks

Cingular Internet Access Treo Internet Service Providers