Scott

Has anyone traded their Treo 650 for this? How is the phone
reception? How is the internet access speed compared with the TReo?

Thanks

fred

I have had no personal experience but I do know of a Cingular employee who
is switching his personal phone from the SX66 to the Trio because he says
the Trio gets better reception.

Fred

"Scott" <refused@refused.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone traded their Treo 650 for this? How is the phone
> reception? How is the internet access speed compared with the TReo?
>
> Thanks

Scott

Thanks, I get good reception on the Treo so I guess I will stick with
it for now.
Thanks again