  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 1, 2005 8:16:17 PM

I saw these two games (Pirates and Advent Rising) listed as big renters.
Can anyone tell what kind of games they are and whether they are worth
buying.

Glen

More about : xbox pirates advent rising

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 6:46:21 PM

"Glen Bu" <bumgmt@msla.net> wrote in message
>I saw these two games (Pirates and Advent Rising) listed as big renters.
> Can anyone tell what kind of games they are and whether they are worth
> buying.
>
> Glen

For the game Pirates....... do you think I will get extra bonus points if I
play it on a copied disc?
May 3, 2005 5:42:01 AM

"The Don" <the_don@home.com.au> wrote in message

> For the game Pirates....... do you think I will get extra bonus points if
> I play it on a copied disc?

Nope, it'll just cost less.
!