Xbox Pirates and Advent Rising

I saw these two games (Pirates and Advent Rising) listed as big renters.
Can anyone tell what kind of games they are and whether they are worth
buying.

Glen
2 answers Last reply
More about xbox pirates advent rising

    "Glen Bu" <bumgmt@msla.net> wrote in message
    >I saw these two games (Pirates and Advent Rising) listed as big renters.
    > Can anyone tell what kind of games they are and whether they are worth
    > buying.
    >
    > Glen

    For the game Pirates....... do you think I will get extra bonus points if I
    play it on a copied disc?

    "The Don" <the_don@home.com.au> wrote in message

    > For the game Pirates....... do you think I will get extra bonus points if
    > I play it on a copied disc?

    Nope, it'll just cost less.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games