May OXM disc hidden demo

For those that are interested in the hidden demo, the code is:

A,B, Dwn,Back,Up,Left,Right,Start,X,Blk,Y,Wht

VERY short Constantine demo. Meh...
2 answers Last reply
More about disc hidden demo

    HRD RCK wrote:
    > For those that are interested in the hidden demo, the code is:
    >
    > A,B, Dwn,Back,Up,Left,Right,Start,X,Blk,Y,Wht
    >
    > VERY short Constantine demo. Meh...

    This is why I stopped looking for the hidden demos. They always turned out
    not to be worth the effort looking for them.

    Once again.... I was lulled into trying

    "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > HRD RCK wrote:
    > > For those that are interested in the hidden demo, the code is:
    > >
    > > A,B, Dwn,Back,Up,Left,Right,Start,X,Blk,Y,Wht
    > >
    > > VERY short Constantine demo. Meh...
    >
    > This is why I stopped looking for the hidden demos. They always turned out
    > not to be worth the effort looking for them.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games