  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 1, 2005 9:56:51 PM

For those that are interested in the hidden demo, the code is:

A,B, Dwn,Back,Up,Left,Right,Start,X,Blk,Y,Wht

VERY short Constantine demo. Meh...

More about : oxm disc hidden demo

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 9:56:52 PM

HRD RCK wrote:
> For those that are interested in the hidden demo, the code is:
>
> A,B, Dwn,Back,Up,Left,Right,Start,X,Blk,Y,Wht
>
> VERY short Constantine demo. Meh...

This is why I stopped looking for the hidden demos. They always turned out
not to be worth the effort looking for them.
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 12:28:20 AM

Once again.... I was lulled into trying

!