Poker Sim

Does anyone have any info on a poker sim supposedly coming out this summer
called something like "Stacked" ? The AI is supposed to be based upon
Poki I believe. If anyone has any info or can point me someplace where
there might be some info I would appreciate it.
1 answer Last reply
More about poker

    Marshall Lake wrote:

    > Does anyone have any info on a poker sim supposedly coming out this summer
    > called something like "Stacked" ? The AI is supposed to be based upon
    > Poki I believe. If anyone has any info or can point me someplace where
    > there might be some info I would appreciate it.

    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/puzzle/stacked/index.html
    http://xbox.ign.com/objects/725/725345.html
    http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox/1120/Stacked-with-Daniel-Negreanu/

Console Gaming Poker Video Games