Poker Sim

Last response: in Video Games
May 2, 2005 5:07:17 PM

Does anyone have any info on a poker sim supposedly coming out this summer
called something like "Stacked" ? The AI is supposed to be based upon
Poki I believe. If anyone has any info or can point me someplace where
there might be some info I would appreciate it.

More about : poker sim

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 10:27:41 PM

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/puzzle/stacked/index.html