Qwerky 12 mini- screen request.

AlexJamesNewbie

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2011
I have been asked to do the following by a client and was wondering if any one has ANY ideas on how to do this as it would be the first time i would turn around and give an outright no.

Thanks in advance guys:

"I need to be able to do sales presentations in a variety of locations to groups of people - say 3-12 in number.
I need to be able to show a series of photographs or powerpoint but there often won't be facilities for a projector or large monitor.
I want to be able to provide handheld portable monitors/displays to enable the attendees to view my photographs but the images need to be controlled from a central point (me) via laptop, phone etc to ensure they are seeing the correct image at the same time.
the portable devices need to be as light as possible for transportation, battery powered, preferably reasonably priced, but not cheap and tacky.
I've considered ipads, tablets digital photo frames, difficulty is in controlling multiple displays from one source (ideally without cables). using digital frames possibly as a monitor mirror may be the optimal solution but I haven't yet considered digital glasses or other funky solutions."

po1nted

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012
Sounds like he needs multiple tablet computers (iPad/Android) and then have each join a Webex (http://www.webex.com) session.

Join one tablet as the presenter (for the central point of control) and then have the others join to view the presented content. This isn't an odd request. People use this type of solution for sales, meetings, training. It would also allow people to join with any web browser or tablet from any location in the world, as well as in the room with him. He wouldn't even need to provide the devices if those in the room had a tablet or laptop of their own. It is a solution that would support projector if it is an option and mobile/local viewing, as well.

po1nted

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012
Sorry, not sure. I think the options are only visible to the original poster. I haven't created a post, only replied.

Can someone else give him a hand?