Will left side panel of NZXT LEXA S case fit with ZOTAC GTX 670 AMP! ?

WILDLEGHORN

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
I have decided to get this Zotac GTX 670 AMP! Edition gfx card (not the stock Zotac card)-
Zotac GTX 670 AMP! Edition

My case that I'm getting is the NZXT Lexa S-
NZXT Lexa S LEXS - 001BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Now as you might know the problem is that the ZOTAC GTX 670 AMP! gfx card is extra long, thick & the heat pipes are protruding out giving it more width (due to copper heat pipes) & therefore more space is needed in the case to fit it properly & for the left side panel to be installed properly.

I know the card will fit in length but I'm not sure whether this gfx card will cause any problems with the installation of the left side panel window being installed due to it's protruding heat pipes design?

So plz help me! Will the left side panel be installed properly or will the heat pipes make contact with the left side panel & interfere with it?

Don't...

Bump posts

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/283384-33-read-first

WILDLEGHORN

Distinguished
May 2, 2011

So the left side panel of the Lexa S can be put on comfortable without it touching the exposed heatpipes of the Zotac 670 Amp! gpu ?

Just confirming...
Cuz it's better to be safe then sorry after having bought them

WILDLEGHORN

Distinguished
May 2, 2011

Hi, :hello:
1 Noob question-

I have a 6 month old CM Hyper TX3 at the moment which I'm using with my old socket 775 CPU.

Since I won't be requiring that old PC & the hyper tx3 aftermarket cooler anymore, can I pull out the 120mm fan from the hyper tx3 & install it as a front intake fan on Lexa S ???

The Lexa S does support 120mm front fan but will the hyper tx3's 120mm fan work with it? Or will there be some kinda problems?

PS: The hyper tx3's 120mm fan has much higher CFM than the stock 120mm front fan that comes pre-installed with the Lexa S. This is the reason I wanna get a better 120mm CFM fan that'll move more air. Noise is NOT an issue for me, at all.