Upgrade video card Imac 27''late 2009

Render-Boy

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Hello

This is my first post on Tom's and over to greet the moderators who read a long time I take this opportunity to ask you fans and experts about the possibility of replacing the video card present in 'Imac in late 2009 with that running on the newest one : 6970M ; with its 2GB saves me from his "sell" ... Unfortunately I need a computer with a video card for windows very powerful tool for managing templates, previously I just wanted a good CPU and RAM.
I have read some posts elsewhere and I do not know if I may post it where you talked about compatibility with MXM into the motherboard:
in words was tested positive of it.
I hope not to have bothered anyone, are aware of the fact that doing an upgrade of a product closed course Apple may sound like stupid and ridiculous to many: it was a choice made ​​shared with other people two years ago.

Thank you!

umm. i am a little confused on what your asking. If you are trying to ask can you take a regular 6970 originally for widows but use it for mac, yes you can. just simply plug the card in like u would for windows except it may take a few minutes before you see apple boot logo because it has to install the kernal. If you want a 6970 for windows. yes obviously you can. If Man has Money, Man can buy what man needs.....

Render-Boy

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

I shouldnt have specify I use Windows on Bootcamp :D It doesnt regard my ask . TRUE !
Yes , has anybody an idea if Premium reseller can replace the old with that setup in newest imac ?
Cause basically it's about OWC , original parts , quite impossible to find in the net .

Don't...
Bump posts
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/283384-33-read-first