Forza Motorsport?

Anyone able to get ahold of it? No place around here has it. And one dunce
at the local EB asked me three time what the name of the game was? "For-saw,
what?", "Forza, what's that?"

Looks awesome. Looking like a definite buy. I wasn't much of a fan of
Project Gotham Racing 1 or 2, but loved Rallisport Challenge 2. Hopefully
Forza has that same excitement.

theone

HockeyTownUSA wrote:
> Anyone able to get ahold of it? No place around here has it. And one dunce
> at the local EB asked me three time what the name of the game was? "For-saw,
> what?", "Forza, what's that?"
>
> Looks awesome. Looking like a definite buy. I wasn't much of a fan of
> Project Gotham Racing 1 or 2, but loved Rallisport Challenge 2. Hopefully
> Forza has that same excitement.

I felt the same way. I never liked TOCA, Project Gotham, or Burnout but
loved Raillisport 1 and 2. Forza is a natural transition from Rallisport
onto the pavement with much deeper customizaton and choce of rides.
Mucho excitement, especially when you start progressing through levels
and car companies start throwing you rides! I've plunked thousands into
my Evo, lets race :)

"theOne" <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
> HockeyTownUSA wrote:
>> Anyone able to get ahold of it? No place around here has it. And one
>> dunce at the local EB asked me three time what the name of the game was?
>> "For-saw, what?", "Forza, what's that?"
>>
>> Looks awesome. Looking like a definite buy. I wasn't much of a fan of
>> Project Gotham Racing 1 or 2, but loved Rallisport Challenge 2. Hopefully
>> Forza has that same excitement.
> I felt the same way. I never liked TOCA, Project Gotham, or Burnout but
> loved Raillisport 1 and 2. Forza is a natural transition from Rallisport
> onto the pavement with much deeper customizaton and choce of rides. Mucho
> excitement, especially when you start progressing through levels and car
> companies start throwing you rides! I've plunked thousands into my Evo,
> lets race :)

Perhaps I've missed something? I thought Forza was a simulation game, much
like GT4? I even tried the demo and speedy action, insane damage and
ridiculous corner drifting is not what this game is about! (and it doesn't
even run at 60fps)

Correct?

"The Berzerker" <Berzerker@wooooooo.com> wrote in message
> "theOne" <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
>> HockeyTownUSA wrote:
>>> Anyone able to get ahold of it? No place around here has it. And one
>>> dunce at the local EB asked me three time what the name of the game was?
>>> "For-saw, what?", "Forza, what's that?"
>>>
>>> Looks awesome. Looking like a definite buy. I wasn't much of a fan of
>>> Project Gotham Racing 1 or 2, but loved Rallisport Challenge 2.
>>> Hopefully Forza has that same excitement.
>> I felt the same way. I never liked TOCA, Project Gotham, or Burnout but
>> loved Raillisport 1 and 2. Forza is a natural transition from Rallisport
>> onto the pavement with much deeper customizaton and choce of rides. Mucho
>> excitement, especially when you start progressing through levels and car
>> companies start throwing you rides! I've plunked thousands into my Evo,
>> lets race :)
>
> Perhaps I've missed something? I thought Forza was a simulation game, much
> like GT4? I even tried the demo and speedy action, insane damage and
> ridiculous corner drifting is not what this game is about! (and it doesn't
> even run at 60fps)
>
> Correct?

yeah, Forza is a straight up sim...

On Tue, 3 May 2005 22:57:30 +0100, "The Berzerker"
<Berzerker@wooooooo.com> wrote:

>Perhaps I've missed something? I thought Forza was a simulation game, much
>like GT4?

Correct ... he may be referring to the history of the game? i.e., it
has some PGR2/Rallisport development staff.

Hey Hockeytown ......

Just picked this one up at the
Media Play on Gratiot at 15 Mi.
I'm in Mt. Clem. If you don't find