Change welcome Screen

How do I change the windows welcome screen? NOT the logon screen, the screen
the says Welcome and plays the windows xp startup sound.
1 answer Last reply
More about change screen

    Hi,

    You cannot do that in Windows XP. Earlier it was possible in Windows 98 but
    not any more with Windows XP. Stick with the default settings.

    Regards
    M. Rajesh
    ..Net and Windows Shell MVP
    www.winxpsolution.com.