Change welcome Screen

November 2, 2004 5:44:02 PM

How do I change the windows welcome screen? NOT the logon screen, the screen
the says Welcome and plays the windows xp startup sound.

More about : change screen

Anonymous
November 6, 2004 9:33:08 AM

Hi,

You cannot do that in Windows XP. Earlier it was possible in Windows 98 but
not any more with Windows XP. Stick with the default settings.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com.