  • Wireless Access
Last response: in Brands
Share
April 17, 2004 6:30:17 PM

Hi there,

Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that can be
accessed on my 6600??

I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to work
anymore!!

Cheers

More about : wap sites 6600

Anonymous
April 17, 2004 6:30:18 PM

You could try out my Wap Site

www.mickerob.com/index.wml

". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that can be
> accessed on my 6600??
>
> I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to work
> anymore!!
>
> Cheers

April 17, 2004 6:59:38 PM

Sorry, requested item could not be loaded (status code: 400)

Is what it says when i try to connect!?

"Mickerob" <mickerobb@Icqmail.com> wrote in message
> You could try out my Wap Site
>
> www.mickerob.com/index.wml
>

> ". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that can
be
> > accessed on my 6600??
> >
> > I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to work
> > anymore!!
> >
> > Cheers

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
April 17, 2004 7:01:34 PM

Apologies ... whenever i look at my fone to type i all of a
sudden become dyslexic!!

Wrong letters typed in!!

> Sorry, requested item could not be loaded (status code: 400)
>
> Is what it says when i try to connect!?
>

> "Mickerob" <mickerobb@Icqmail.com> wrote in message
> > You could try out my Wap Site
> >
> > www.mickerob.com/index.wml
> >

> > ". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
> > > Hi there,
> > >
> > > Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that
can
> be
> > > accessed on my 6600??
> > >
> > > I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to
work
> > > anymore!!
> > >
> > > Cheers

April 17, 2004 7:06:09 PM

Mate, that is spot on ... cheers!!

"Mickerob" <mickerobb@Icqmail.com> wrote in message
> You could try out my Wap Site
>
> www.mickerob.com/index.wml
>

> ". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that can
be
> > accessed on my 6600??
> >
> > I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to work
> > anymore!!
> >
> > Cheers

Anonymous
April 17, 2004 7:06:10 PM

I have just added 34 Nokia 6600 themes to the Wap Site and the main site. I
hope you like it.