WAP sites for 6600 ...

Hi there,

Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that can be
accessed on my 6600??

I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to work
anymore!!

Cheers
5 answers Last reply
More about sites 6600

    You could try out my Wap Site

    www.mickerob.com/index.wml

    ". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that can be
    > accessed on my 6600??
    >
    > I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to work
    > anymore!!
    >
    > Cheers

    Sorry, requested item could not be loaded (status code: 400)

    Is what it says when i try to connect!?

    "Mickerob" <mickerobb@Icqmail.com> wrote in message
    > You could try out my Wap Site
    >
    > www.mickerob.com/index.wml
    >

    > ". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that can
    be
    > > accessed on my 6600??
    > >
    > > I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to work
    > > anymore!!
    > >
    > > Cheers

    Apologies ... whenever i look at my fone to type i all of a
    sudden become dyslexic!!

    Wrong letters typed in!!

    > Sorry, requested item could not be loaded (status code: 400)
    >
    > Is what it says when i try to connect!?
    >

    > "Mickerob" <mickerobb@Icqmail.com> wrote in message
    > > You could try out my Wap Site
    > >
    > > www.mickerob.com/index.wml
    > >

    > > ". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
    > > > Hi there,
    > > >
    > > > Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that
    can
    > be
    > > > accessed on my 6600??
    > > >
    > > > I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to
    work
    > > > anymore!!
    > > >
    > > > Cheers

    Mate, that is spot on ... cheers!!

    "Mickerob" <mickerobb@Icqmail.com> wrote in message
    > You could try out my Wap Site
    >
    > www.mickerob.com/index.wml
    >

    > ". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that can
    be
    > > accessed on my 6600??
    > >
    > > I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to work
    > > anymore!!
    > >
    > > Cheers

    I have just added 34 Nokia 6600 themes to the Wap Site and the main site. I
    hope you like it.

    > Mate, that is spot on ... cheers!!
    >

    > "Mickerob" <mickerobb@Icqmail.com> wrote in message
    > > You could try out my Wap Site
    > >
    > > www.mickerob.com/index.wml
    > >

    > > ". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
    > > > Hi there,
    > > >
    > > > Was wondering if anyne knew of some good FREE sites that can
    > be
    > > > accessed on my 6600??
    > > >
    > > > I used to use acegames on my 6100 but it doesn't seem to work
    > > > anymore!!
    > > >
    > > > Cheers

Nokia Wireless Access