wallpaper won't set whern right clicked

November 2, 2004 7:16:01 PM

I can't set any wallpaper on my daughters account, we had a computer crash
of sorts w.windows pack 2 and altho it works in 2 other accounts hers will
not set any wallpaper off the web, but the plain xp colors....we are in the
process of fixing the comp...but she wants wallpaper not a solid color it
says it's set but nothing will make it appear! please help!
November 3, 2004 4:50:45 AM

Hi,

Try the edit on line 142 (right hand side)

All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award