No discussions on Pariah? Any good, rental, what?

Thanks

"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message

> http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/pariah/review.html
>
> 5.9

I'm shocked to see the review and review score. However, I look forward to
hearing what people really think of it once the initial buzz of playing it
for the first week goes by. Certainly, though, I was expecting a better
comments and a better score from GameSpot about it.

"NightSky 421" <nightsky421@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/pariah/review.html
> >
> > 5.9
> >

> I'm shocked to see the review and review score. However, I look forward
> hearing what people really think of it once the initial buzz of playing it
> for the first week goes by. Certainly, though, I was expecting a better
> comments and a better score from GameSpot about it.

Perhaps it's another GoldenEye:Rogue Agent, Brute Force, etc., high hopes,
no pay-off...

Geez, the demo was great, I thought. Hope the full package doesn't "dud."

"G-Dawg" <gwillett@nospame-cybercomm.com> wrote in message
> "NightSky 421" <nightsky421@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>> "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/pariah/review.html
>> >
>> > 5.9
>> >

>> I'm shocked to see the review and review score. However, I look forward
>> hearing what people really think of it once the initial buzz of playing
>> it
>> for the first week goes by. Certainly, though, I was expecting a better
>> comments and a better score from GameSpot about it.
>>

> Perhaps it's another GoldenEye:Rogue Agent, Brute Force, etc., high hopes,
> no pay-off...

theone

G-Dawg wrote:
> No discussions on Pariah? Any good, rental, what?
>
> Thanks

clunky weapons control, avg. graphics, weak ass weapons....don't bother..