• Graphics Cards
  • Safe Mode
  • Monitors
  • Graphics
  • Displays
Last response: in Displays
February 2, 2012 5:01:38 AM

hi guys,

my friend's pc got a problem that when it starts monitor display goes dark and a message appears ( input signal out of range reset to 1440*900~ Hz ), and i can not start it in safe mode because the windows is not installed, please help me to solve this problem.

thanks.

More about : input signal range

a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 2, 2012 6:42:41 AM

Remove the GPU and try to use the onboard IGP if the PC has one. Also clear the CMOS/BIOS and then go on with your tries.
It would be a lot more helpful if you would have given the specs of your friends rig, like Mobo, GPU, Monitor, etc etc
m
l
a c 185 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 2, 2012 11:30:37 AM

Probably he did something that the monitor or graphic card can't handle, reset your CMOS.
m
l
Related resources
February 3, 2012 12:51:50 PM

alyoshka said:
Remove the GPU and try to use the onboard IGP if the PC has one. Also clear the CMOS/BIOS and then go on with your tries.
It would be a lot more helpful if you would have given the specs of your friends rig, like Mobo, GPU, Monitor, etc etc

thanks for the reply problem is solved, i installed windows with using another monitor.
m
l
February 3, 2012 12:52:36 PM

refillable said:
Probably he did something that the monitor or graphic card can't handle, reset your CMOS.

thanks for the reply problem is solved, i installed windows with using another monitor.
m
l
a c 185 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
February 3, 2012 1:31:51 PM

OK nice.
m
l