Changing Max Num of docs in Start -Documents list

Hi people

I never show enough recent documents in the
Start-Documents menu flyout. I guess the default max is
15.

How can I increase that value to 25 for either WinXP and
Win2000?

Very gratefully

Jack
2 answers Last reply
More about changing docs start documents list

    MaxRecentDocs registry value.

    Change the Number of Recent Documents Displayed:

    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Jack" <jrozmaryn@hns.com> wrote in message news:324b01c4c19d$5acf2e50$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    Hi people

    I never show enough recent documents in the
    Start-Documents menu flyout. I guess the default max is
    15.

    How can I increase that value to 25 for either WinXP and
    Win2000?

    Very gratefully

    Jack

    Hi Jack,

    Run line 210 - right hand side

    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "Jack" <jrozmaryn@hns.com> wrote in message
    > Hi people
    >
    > I never show enough recent documents in the
    > Start-Documents menu flyout. I guess the default max is
    > 15.
    >
    > How can I increase that value to 25 for either WinXP and
    > Win2000?
    >
    > Very gratefully
    >
    > Jack

Configuration Default Microsoft Customization Windows XP