20D: BOOMING & ZOOMING !!!

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 18, 2005 12:22:20 AM

Got buzzed tonight by the F-104 Starfighter.
Good thing the 20D was there to catch the action.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947054
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947055
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947056
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947057

More about : 20d booming zooming

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 5:44:44 AM

Wowee. wow. wow. wow! Freaking awesome shots. Love the paint job on
this bird.

"Through the Bridge" is a fun photo. Thanks for sharing.

Hap

On 17 Jun 2005 20:22:20 -0700, "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com>
wrote:

>Got buzzed tonight by the F-104 Starfighter.
>Good thing the 20D was there to catch the action.
>
>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947054
>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947055
>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947056
>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947057
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 10:03:59 AM

> Wowee. wow. wow. wow! Freaking awesome shots. Love the paint job on
> this bird.

Yeah, is that some sort of "pay and ride" deal or what?

ef
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 7:01:18 PM

Very nice shots.I have, however, one of me, driving a tank.<snip>

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
> Got buzzed tonight by the F-104 Starfighter.
> Good thing the 20D was there to catch the action.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947054
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947055
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947056
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44947057

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 8:57:46 PM

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in news:1119064940.015285.59770
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Got buzzed tonight by the F-104 Starfighter.

Man, they keep those babies in immaculate condiction.

How hard do they push them at the show?
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 7:27:08 PM

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:57:46 +0000, Eric Gill wrote:

> "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in news:1119064940.015285.59770
> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
>

>> Got buzzed tonight by the F-104 Starfighter.
>
> Man, they keep those babies in immaculate condiction.
>
> How hard do they push them at the show?
Hopefully not as hard as the Germans did when they had them in service -
they called them the 'widowmaker'.
--
neil
delete delete to reply

Neil Ellwood <charge@eater.pig> wrote in news:p an.2005.06.19.15.33.23.1078
@eater.pig:

> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:57:46 +0000, Eric Gill wrote:
>
>> "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in news:1119064940.015285.59770
>> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
>>

>>> Got buzzed tonight by the F-104 Starfighter.
>>
>> Man, they keep those babies in immaculate condiction.
>>
>> How hard do they push them at the show?

> Hopefully not as hard as the Germans did when they had them in service -
> they called them the 'widowmaker'.

Doubtful. They likely wouldn't be flying if they still got combat-style
use.
!