Powesupplys, what should i pick

dknz2008

Honorable
Jul 23, 2012

dknz2008

Honorable
Jul 23, 2012
I am going to build a 6core or 8 core bulldozer. I am putting in 3 HDDs( i have many old ones i might put in). I am also putting in a HD 6570 which i am transfering from my old pc ,however in the future when i get more money i am going to put a more high end graphics card therefore prefer the more W. Also, why do you think the corsair is better even though it is less W.

JKatwyopc

Distinguished
The Corsair PSU is the best quality of the three, however, why are you comparing three completely different wattage ratings? Each of those supplies would be used for a different system. Tell us the specs of the system that you want to build and then we can help you decide what is the best supply to use.

DON'T cheap out on the PSU. That's the most important component in your new build. Look at it this way, would you put a motorcycle engine in your brand new SUV? I wouldn't. I would want an engine that has enough power to do what I want without the fear of getting stuck the first time I try to drive up a steep hill. Stick to good quality brands for the PSU such as Seasonic, PC power and Cooling, XFX, Corsair.